24

Rachel's POV: (ch 24)
Today, it has been exactly 2 weeks since Jisung last talked to me. I can't stop thinking about him. Our one month anniversary is coming up soon. Will he remember?
*buzzzzz* The sudden buzz of my phone snapped me out of my thoughts.
"You wanna come to the company today :)?" Jeongin has texted me.
Whenever my phone goes off, I really want it to be Jisung :(.
"JINJA?!?" I texted back in all caps.
"Yeah :) Everyone here is dying to meet you." He replied. "I'll come pick you up from your house is about an hour."
"Ok :) See you soon!" I texted back.
I need to find something to wear. ASAP.
I rummaged through my closet to find something cute to wear.

I chose this

I chose this. Cute but simple :)
I ran into the bathroom to do my makeup.
"Hey Seul Bi!" I heard a shout come from downstairs.
"What!" I shouted back.
"Appa and Eomma have to leave Busan for a little bit. We'll be back in two days time ok?" My dad said.
I ran downstairs.
"Waeyo?" I asked.
"I have business to do in Seoul and your mother wants to come." My dad said.
"Oh ok. I'll be fine." I reassured them. And I wasn't lying. I have Jeongin to keep me company :).
"Ok we are leaving now. We love you." They both kisses my forehead and left.
I ran back upstairs and finished my makeup.
"Finally I'm done getting ready." I sighed with relief.
"Dress to impress ;)" I told myself.
I wonder what the inside of JYP looks like....... I wonder who I will meet inside...... OMG...... WHAT IF I MEET GOT7!!!!!!!
I started to fangirl.
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!
"That must be Jeongin." I said to myself.
I got up from the couch and ran to the door.
"Who is it?" I asked.
"Jeongin. Who else?" I heard him laugh.
I opened the door and he just stood there looking at me in awe.
"W-why are you staring at me like that?" I looked down and tucked my hair behind my ear.
He walked closer to me and lifted my chin up.
"You're beautiful. I hope you know that." A small smile stares to form on his lips and he put his hands on my shoulders.
My face turned bright red.
"You're blushing." He said in a soft tone.
"A-aniyo." Aisha why do I keep stuttering!
"Yeah you are." He smiled and small smile and placed his hand on my cheek.
"Y-yah. Jeongin-ah." I said.
I started to get nervous.
"Eotteohge. My best friend is getting nervous right now." He started to tease me.
"YAH. ANINDE!" I shouted and he took his hand off my cheek and started laughing.
"You are blushing! I can see it all in your face." He was laughing.
"Let's just go." I stormed out of my own house and he followed.
"So... Seul Bi-ah. Where are your parents?" He asked.
"They left this morning to go to Seoul. My dad has business over there and my mom went with him." I replied.
"Ohh..... are they staying overnight?"
"Yeah. So I'm going to be home alone for the next two days." I smiled sarcastically.
"Well you've got me." Jeongin smiled and put his arm around me.
I shrugged his arm off my shoulders.
"So.... who am I going to meet at the company?" I asked him, changing the subject.
"Well, I was going to introduce you to my group first and then give you a tour of the company. Hopefully we run into other idols." He said.
"Sounds fun." I smiled at him.
We talked the entire way there. Turns out Jeongin is a lot like John, except the gay part.
When we got to the front doors of JYP Jeongin said, "Ok you have to close your eyes until we get to a certain place." And he came behind me and covered my eyes with his hands.
"Yah. Michyeosseo?! I'm going to trip and fall!" He didn't listen and started walking.
"Just calm down and trust me, ok?" He said calmly.
"Arraso arraso." I gave in.
It felt like I was in a dark room that kept going on forever and ever until we finally stopped.
"Ok. I'm going to take my hands off your eyes. Ready?" He asked.
"Yeah."
He uncovered my eyes. And to my surprise, he had set up an entire welcome party with his members.
"HWANYEONGHAEYO!" They shouted and confetti flew everywhere.
"Welcome to 'Day With Stray Kids'. Hosted by Me. Jeongin." Jeongin said.
"We have set up an entire day of fun for Ms. Lee." Someone said.
"Let us start by introducing ourselves. I'm Bang Chan. The leader of Stray Kids."
"Annyeong. I'm Kim Woojin. The vocalist of the group."
"Hello. I'm Seo Changbin. The rapper of the group."
"I'm Hwang Hyunjin. The rapper and dancer of the group."
"Hello! I'm Kim Seungmin. One of the vocalists."
"And you know me of course. Im Yang Jeongin. The maknae of the group."
"Uhh... Annyeong. I'm Lee Seul Bi. And I'm going to be a trainee under PLEDIS Entertainment." I said and bowed.
"We are missing a member. He had to go to the states for a family emergency." Chan said.
"Wahhhh. Jeongin, you weren't kidding when you said she was absolutely gorgeous." Changbin looked at me seductively.
"YAH HYUNG. I NEVER SAID THAT! I said she was beautiful!" Jeongin argued back.
"I know. But I find her absolutely gorgeous." He started to walk towards me when someone pulled him back by his collar.
"Easy there cowboy. You don't want to scare her away." Said Hyunjin.
I looked down at the ground.
"Ayy what's wrong pretty girl?" Seungmin asked.
I barely know them and they are already hitting on me.
"What? Oh. Nothing." I lied. I started missing Jisung. Memories started to flow through my head. "I'm really happy to be here. Thank you for having me." I smiled. "I really hope I'm not taking time away from your practicing." I sounded apologetic.
"We needed a break anyways. Don't worry about it. We're going to have fun today!" Woojin said excited.
"Gabsida!" Shouted Chan and he headed out the door of the practice room and everyone filed out.
Jeongin and I are the last ones out.
"Sorry about my Hyungs. They're a little on the weird side." He said.
"It's ok. I mean who isn't a little weird." I chuckled.
"Yah! Seul Bi!" I heard a shout come from the front of the group.
"Ye?" I ran up to the front.
"How old are you?" Chan asked me.
"I'm 17 years old." I said.
"I'm 21. So I'm your oppa." He smiled cutely at me.
"Eh? You want me to call you 'oppa'?" I asked.
"Of course!" He put his arm around me.
"Ahh hyung. Leave her alone." Changbin said.
Changbin came over to us and he wouldn't take his eyes off of me. It was starting to get uncomfortable.
*buzz buzz*
Chan's phone went off.
"Mian. I have to take this." He partes from the group and we kept walking.
"So were you born here?" Seungmin asked.
"Ani. I was born and raised in the states." I said.
"But how can you speak Korean so fluently?" Hyunjin asked.
"Well my dad is Korean and when he came to the states and met my mom, he barely knew English. So Korean was my first language." I said 
"Wahh she's pretty and she can speak more than one language." Changbin said.
I just chuckled.
Chan came back.
"Guys. I need to talk to you in private." He said.
All the guys looked at me.
"Gwenchana. Go ahead. I'll be in the lobby when you guys are done.
"Mianhae." Chan said.
They all went back up to the practice room and I went down to the lobby.
I wonder what happened.

Jeongin's POV:
I felt bad leaving Seul Bi like that but we'll go back to her once we hear what Chan hyung has to say.
"Guys. I just got a call from Jisung! He is on his way back to Korea!" Chan said excitedly.
"Finally!" I shouted with excitement.
"Then we can start practice again!" Woojin said.
"Ok now that we got this out of the way, let's go back to Seul Bi!" Chan said and made his way to the door.

Rachel's POV:
I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.
"Seul Bi-ah!! I missed you!" Changbin came and gave me a tight hug.
I chuckled.
"So what's next?" I asked.
"Well next we are going to show you our song called 'Hellevator'" Chan said.
"Ooo sounds like fun!" I said with enthusiasm.
We walked back upstairs and we walked to the practice room.
I sat in front of the large mirror and watched the boys get into their positions.
As I was watching their dance, I realized that this is my time to show them what I could do.
~~after their performance~~
"You Guys sure you aren't debuted group?" I asked.
They all laughed.
"You're really good. I really liked that."
"Thank you." Chan said.
"I have something I want to show you guys. If you'll let me." I said with confidence.
"Oooooo." They all said.
"Step right up babygirl." Hyunjin said.
I walked over the stereo and plugged in my phone. I scrolled through my music and I found the song I wanted to do.
Cactus By ACE. My audition song.
The music started playing and I ran to my position.
I danced my heart out. I made every move flawless. This is probably the best I have ever danced.
~~after my dance~~
I looked at the guys and they all stared at me with open mouths.
"Was it ok?" I asked nervously.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? That was amazing!! I've never seen anything like it!!" Jeongin said.
"How are you so good?" Hyunjin asked.
I just laughed.
"Thanks you guys." I looked at the time on the wall clock. It read 5:30pm.
"It's getting kind of late. I think I should head back." I said to the guys sadly.
"Awwww!" They said in unison.
"Please come visit us!" Seungmin said.
"Of course she will. She best friends with out maknae. She always be around." Woojin said confidently.
"Let's go Seul Bi. I'll walk you home." Jeongin said.
"Thank you guys for an amazing day today!" I said and walked out the door with Jeongin.
"Did you have fun today?" He asked.
"I had so much fun Jeongin-ah. Thank you for being me here." I stop walking and he did as well. I turned to him and I gave him a nice hug.
"Thank you for making my transition to Korea a lot easier." I said while still hugging him.
"I'm so happy that I met you Seul Bi." He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.
We stayed like that for a moment.
"This is nice." I said.
"Yeah." And he broke the hug. "Let's get you home." He smiled at me.
~~at home~~
"Thank you for walking me back home." I said to Jeongin.
"No problem princess." He said.
I was walking to my front door and I turned back and ran to Jeongin and I gave him one last hug and ran back inside.
When I was inside I ran up to my room and jumped into my bed.
Ahhh they were all sooo cute!!!
The fangirl inside came out and I started kicking and screaming into my pillow.
*riiiinnnngggg*  
I suddenly stopped fangirling when I heard my phone ring.
'Jisung-ah <3' it read on my phone.
"AHHH OMG ITS JISUNG!!" I got really happy.
I answered.
"JISUNG-AH!!!! OMG I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!" I started crying happy tears. "I thought you would never talk to me again." I said in between sobs.
"Ayyy I would never leave you babygirl." I could feel his warm smile through the phone.
"Stop crying baby." He said sweetly.
"I can't! I missed hearing your voice so much." I said bawling my eyes out.
"I'll see you soon babe. I promise." He said.
He promised. He can't break it.
"You promise? You can't break it, arraso?" I said sternly drying my tears.
"Of course baby. Yagsoghae." He said calmly.
"Bye babygirl." He said sweetly.
"Bye." I said and started to cry again.
After we hung up, I face planted into my pillow and continued to cry tears of joy.
"HE FINALLY CALLED ME!!" I said out loud.
I was so happy.