[14]

Max's life was falling apart and all she could do was watch.

after she overheard Lucas, she started isolating herself from everyone. she wouldn't talk in classes, she would sit by herself at lunch, and when she arrived at home she would immediately lock herself in the bathroom to cry.

billy began to torment her less and less, but what he didn't know was that she had begun to torture herself. she wouldn't let herself be happy.

her parents would come home occasionally but they didn't care enough to notice anything wrong.

it had been two weeks of this on going cycle.

she remembered admitting to Lucas that she was scared of getting her world torn away from her. but what she hadn't realized was that it could happened without her going anywhere.

Lucas had become her entire world. and when he stopped talking to her, he didn't just cut her off. he somehow disconnected her from everything around her.

Lucas's intentions were to make Max hate him.

but what he didn't know was that he had just made her hate herself.

-

don't be a silent reader, let me know what you think!!

/a.n. sorry this is so short and depressing but-

BLACKBEARS NEW ALBUM GOT ME QUAKING HOLY FUCKING SHIT

also-

THANK YOU SM FOR 2k READS WTF