Chapter 20

(Hook's P.O.V.)

"You," I say," whatever deal you have to offer, I can assure you I won't accept."

Zelena steps in closer.

"Are you sure about that, captain?" she asks seductively.

I take a step back. "As a matter of fact, I am," I say sternly.

"I know you better than you think I do- Killian Jones," Zelena replies.

"Do you?" I question.

She steps closer again.

"Indeed I do," she begins," you care about Emma and Henry and their safety. But most importantly you care about yours."

She pulls out something from behind her. Red shoes.

"Do you know what these are?" Zelena questions.

"A pair of shoes," I say," why would I want those?"

"Because these are more than just shoes!" she yells," These can get you back home, which you need desperately after your Swan girl stole the bean."

"That wasn't her!" I defend," That was under your command!"

"Ah," she replies," either way, the bean has been disposed of- making these you only was back."

She lifts the slippers up to my face.

"Well then," I demand," give them to me."

"These shoes are magical," she says without replying to my comment," and like all magic they come with a price.

They can only transport one."

Without giving me a chance to reply, she hands me the shoes and poofs herself away. I stare down at the shoes and stuff them in my bag.

After hours of searching, I finally hear Emma and her family.

"Swa-" I begin to call as I barge into the room, but stop when I realize they are still chatting as if I never left.

I remain silent for what feels like hours until I look down at the time. 5 hours left to find a way home before we die. There's always the option of using the shoes for myself. They honestly wouldn't even notice or care if I left. No. I can't do that.

"I don't mean to interrupt this family reunion," I begin hesitantly," but you might want to check out the time."

"The time?" Neal asks," why does the time matter?"

Emma walks towards me without answering Neal, and looks at my watch horrified.

"Swan," I say," we'll find a way."

"Where's the bean?" she demands.

"Zelena informed me that it has been disposed of and that we must find another way," I reply.

"This is all my fault," Emma replies, putting her head in her palms.

"We gotta go," she says to her family," if we aren't back in five hours then you find another way home."

"What happens in five hours?" Snow asks.

Emma's face says what words can't.

"Henry come on," she says.

She hugs her family, saying her final goodbyes.

Sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER! Thanks SOOO much for 1.2K reads!!! That finale was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! ILYASM