More To Come {PART 1}

Turtles' Point of View

The Hamato turtle brothers had woken up earlier than they usually would for a Saturday morning. They had gathered themselves in Donnie's lab around his computer. They looked over the dreaded photos of you again, trying to find any loopholes of the Foot's purpose for you.

They were completely restless the night before. The same battle and nightmares of last time came back to them more dramatically. They just had to figure out this great mystery, lest you ended up hurt or even dead.

However, there was a little problem with this approach. Ever since that they found out that you were 'the mysterious ninja' on that one night out on patrol, the masked terrapins have fallen in love with your beauty and your capabilities in ninjitsu. But only one of them could end up with you, and they kept getting in the way of each other.

"There's just gotta be a way to do this right, you guys." Leo told his younger brothers. They then all thought about how they'll be able to get closer to you and your mysteries.

After a while, they were in agreement of what they'll do with you today. They then left the lab, expecting you to still be sleeping peacefully on their couch. But you weren't.

"(Y/N)?!" they each panicked worriedly. Did the Foot somehow take you when they weren't looking?! They started to look all over the lair for you, hoping that this wasn't the case.

Your Point of View

You've woken up earlier than expected for a Saturday morning. But the thought of the Foot being after you never left your mind. Only ever since the Hamato terrapin brothers showed those photos of you last night, before their nightly patrol.

To try to keep your mind off of those kinds of things, you decided to might as well perform your weekly morning katas in the turtles' dojo. Blindfold and (WoC) included.

Once the blindfold was secure against your (e/c) eyes, you began. You always felt a strong sense of control and passion whenever you did your katas this way. It helps you be even more aware of your surroundings, making you a more powerful and skilled kunoichi.

You kept on practicing with your katas and (WoC), like you were battling an army of invisible enemies around you.

"(Y/N)?!" you suddenly stopped when you heard the Hamato turtles panicking from just outside the dojo. This was then followed up by the sounds of hurried footsteps, anxious pleas and tossed-around objects all throughout the turtles' lair.

You remained still in the middle of the dojo, wondering of what to do with this situation. You were about to find the guys in reassurance that you're still here, when you suddenly heard two new, yet very familiar, voices from the lair's entrance. You sneaked and peaked around the dojo's delicate doors to see;

"Hey guys, what's going on here?" "You guys doing okay?" April O'Neil and Casey Jones.

You began to 'ear in' on their conversation with the turtles. How did they know of them? And what were they doing here?

"April, Casey? Any idea where you guys think that (Y/N) could be?" you heard Leo ask the two teens with eager concern in his voice. "(Y/N)?" they questioned confusedly, "She a friend of yours?"

The turtles then paused their frantic searches for you to explain to their two other teen-aged friends of how they've all encountered you as 'the mysterious ninja' on patrol one night. Their voices during the whole explanation could only also reveal some sort of mutual affection towards you in the teenagers' perspectives.