More To Come {Part 3}

Your Point of View

You woke up bright and early the next morning, just like you did for yesterday. Also, yesterday kept you quite busy which resulted in your tiredness when being with Donatello. You were wondering why your newly found terrapin friends were acting the way they were towards you, but you thought that you'd only be all demanding and rude. So you might as well find out in due time.

Just like yesterday, you started heading for the turtles' dojo with your (WoC). Still thinking of what today's 'plans' will be for you this time and what flashbacks will try to come through of your mysterious past.

While you got into the turtles' dojo, you were surprised to see Leonardo there as he was practicing his own katas. Almost just like how you did yours the morning before.

Leo then noticed you and smiled warmly, "Morning (Y/N). Sleep well in your new room last night?" You didn't feel like telling Leo of your unsettled-ness of your constant flashbacks turning bad on you in your sleep, but you told him, 'Yes.' nonetheless.

"You know, Sensei was right about you taking your training seriously." Leo commented as you put your trusted blindfold over your eyes and then used your telekinetic powers to position various weapons all throughout the dojo as if being held by many invisible ninja warriors, "But are you sure about this?" he then suddenly asked you concernedly. 'Yep.' you told him, 'Care to join me?' you asked him, (WoC) ready. You sensed Leo unsheathing his katanas, "Gladly." he said and you two did this together till mid-day.

~Timeskip~

General Point of View

By mid-day, you and Leo were taking a quiet walk together through the park. Luckily, not many others were around here. "That's gotta be one of the most interesting katas I've ever done with you." Leo eventually told down the path, but then started blushing madly with wide eyes at what he just said. He then looked nervously into your (E/C) eyes, but then settled when you smiled at him in agreement.

Just then, you two kept walking along past a cherry tree, the wind blew. Which caused a few of the beautiful, delicate pink petals to gently land all around you two. Most of them landing on Leo's head, your hair and just past each other's faces. Then in that moment, Leo was able to really see your true captivating beauty, with the petals adding on for a more appealing affect.

You two were so in the moment of just looking into each other's eyes as the petals fell. You then eventually ended the beautiful moment, despite both of your inner protests, when you suggested a 'fun' game of ninja-styled hide'n'seek. Might as well practice your stealth skills on a fellow ninja while you're still out here.

'And you're it!' you told Leo before you quickly vanished off somewhere to hide. Leo then had a smile on his face as he covered his eyes with his hands and began to count.

When he finished, at around 10-15, he began to search throughout the whole park for you. Ninja-style, of course.

You figured that you had the best hiding place for this game. Just in the same cherry tree as from earlier, it was perfect.

You watched as Leo went all ninja, looking in every single possible hiding place in the park, trying your absolute hardest not to laugh or breathe out loud.

Just when you thought that it was too good to be true, "Aha! Gotcha!" Leo proclaimed, giving you a startle. Which could've made you fall out of the tree, if not for your great kunoichi skills, 'Well played Leo, well played.' you told him.

"Same for you too, (Y/N)." he commented sweetly, "Now come on, let's head back." and with that, you found yourself in Leo's arms as you two headed back for the lair. While thinking of Leo as the great hero he was in your past life, Leo couldn't help but think that he'll win you from his younger brothers. Hands down.

~~~~~

Hey guys, Popstar Queen here!

And there we have it folks, Leonardo's date with (Y/N)! Let me know of what you think of it and of any other possible changes to it in the comments down below. Young Hamato Michelangelo has yet still (probably) tomorrow to see if he can impress (Y/N) on his date!

And as always, see you all in the next chapter and happy reading!

;) 

&

;p