Chapter 8

Kane and Breeze laughed after Kane told a hilarious story about his puphood.

    "So, since we're both lone wolves, why are you by yourself anyways?" Breeze asked. "I'm a lone wolf cause my pack wasn't as nice to me."

    "Well, for me, I was born a lone wolf. I think my parents had left their packs." Kane answered. The two had taken a walk to get to know each other more. Meanwhile, at the Rising Moon territory, Hera had been speaking to Falcon.

    "What do you really think of us having to become mates?" Hera questioned Falcon. 

    "I didn't quite expect this to happen, but as son of the alpha, I know I must do this for the well being of my pack." Falcon replied.

    "I know I have to do this for my pack too." Hera told him.

    "Hey guys!" Luna greeted going over to the pair. "What are you guys talking about?"

    "Hi Luna! This is Falcon, son of the Setting Sun pack alpha." Hera responded. 

    "Nice to meet you, Luna." Falcon said in return. The three wolves chatted the day away until Falcon and his pack left.

    "Goodness gracious Hera! That Falcon is really good-looking!" Luna told her when the others left.

    "You're right but I feel like nothings there between me and him." Hera said in return.

    "Well, we'll just have to wait and see." Luna replied.