I Love You - Chanyeol & Rosé

Rosé

There's this guy I secretly love for about two years. And no one knows about it. I don't wanna confess about my real feelings to him because I am scared. I'm scared of everything.

I'm scared that he might reject me. And I'm scared that our friendship might end.

Chanyeol and I are best friends since we were little. We were always together as we face our problems and challenges. We were always together as our parents scold us for being hardheaded. And we were always together as we do bad things.

"There you are, Rosie!"

Oh, it's my girl bestfriend, Lalisa Manoban. She's a Thai and I'm a Korean. But I was born in New Zealand and was raised in Australia. Lisa and I are currently studying here at Korea University.

"Hey Lisa, need anything?" She clung her hands into my arm and we both started to walk at the hallway.

"Chaeng, I am your best friend right?"

"Yes. Jennie and Jisoo too, of course." I replied as I watched the soccer team playing at the soccer field.

"Do you trust the three of us?" I looked at her with an amused face.

"Of course I do." I laughed.

"Then, listen to what I'm going to say." She said and my brows narrowed.

I was surprised when we entered the school laboratory.

"Lisa, we're not allowed to go here!" I half-whispered to her.

"Lisa..." I called her but she continued to ignore me.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Ssh, we're going to meet Jendeukie and Jichu."

Oh-kay?

"Jennie unnie! Jisoo unnie!" She called that made the two girls look at us.

"There you are guys." Jennie said. She glanced and smirked at me.

Okay. All of them are acting a bit odd.

"So, why are we all here? You guys know that students are not allowed to enter here during lunch." I said.

"Yes, we know. But we're going to discuss about a thing." Jisoo unnie said as she looked at me and gave me a grin. So strange.

"So, what are we gonna talk ab—" I was suddenly cut off by Jennie.

"Confess to Chanyeol already." I was dumbfounded for a while as my breath hitched.

I looked at them completely shocked and amused from what Jennie told me.

"W-what?"

"Oh come on, Chae. We know what you're feeling for Chanyeol." My eyes widened.

How come they knew? I don't remember telling it to them.

"Chae, we can feel it." Jisoo unnie said.

"The way you secretly stare at him when the two of you are together and he's not looking." Lisa said.