Be Happy - Joshua & Rosé

WARNING : LONG CHAPTER AHEAD.

Rosé

"Chaeng! Chaeng!" A very familiar voice called me while I was studying under a tree just near the soccer field. I looked up and saw my bestfriend, Joshua, sweaty in his soccer attire, while running towards my direction.

I smiled at him while he's running. When he got near me, I put my book down on the grass and smiled at him again.

"Were you guys done practicing?" I asked him.

He nodded with a big smile on his face. "Yeah! And I brought us foods!" I looked at his hand that's holding a paper bag which I didn't notice earlier.

"Wah! What's inside?" I asked with an excited tone.

I heard him chuckled when I get the paperbag on his hand and opened it to see what's inside. And there I found two lunchbox inside.

I felt him sit beside me as I heard him catch his breath.

"Mom made that for the two of us. I just hope you'll like it." He said and my eyes went wide. I looked at him, surprised.

"Really? And hey, I always love the foods Auntie makes!" I told him and we both laughed.

I gave him his lunchbox and opened mine. I immediately opened the cover and started to eat. And while I was enjoying my sushi, I heard him laughing beside me so I gave him a confused look.

"What are you laughing about? Eat it already!" I told him and he nodded his head, while preventing himself to laugh more.

While we were both enjoying our meals, I happened to look at the hallway and my eyes widened when I saw someone familiar. I felt my cheeks burned. I tapped Joshua while watching him walk.

I heard this man beside me cough while I was tapping him.

"Yah, what are you doing?" He asked while he's still coughing.

"Did you see him? Did you see him?" I asked him. He was now out of my sight so I looked at Joshua and he's all red.

"Who?" Irritation is obvious in his voice.

"Taehyung! Kim Taehyung!" I said with glee. I can see his expression changing but I ignored that.

He bitterly looked away and huff.

"What's with him?" He asked.

I put the lunchbox down on my lap and looked dreamily at the sky.

"Kim Taehyung. He's my ultimate crush! Joshua, oh my god!" I squealed and happily hit his arm.

"Hey, stop hitting me, will you?!" When I looked at him, he's now all serious. My smile vanished and I looked at him with a pout.

"I told you, he's my crush."

His brows furrowed as he looked at me. "And what? Did I ask?" He looked away and put his lunchbox on the grass and looked at the soccer field.

"Aren't you supporting me?" I asked him sadly.

He then looked at me and I saw guilt on his face. He looked away, sighed, and looked back at me.

"I am."

And that answer made my smile go back.

"Thank you, Joshua! You're the best!" I snaked my arms around his neck and put my head down on his shoulder as I smiled.

Joshua

I am now heading to my room in Building 2 to attend to my last subject for the day. I walked Chaeyoung to her room before I went here. And she's also in her last class now.