Forever Yours - Hanbin & Rosé

WARNING : MATURE CONTENT

Rosé

I was with a close friend of mine in my cubicle when our boss came. He got all his employees' attention when he walked in along with some businessmen at his back.

Even if the boss is around, June, my close friend, stayed beside me. While wondering about what's happening, my eyes drifted to one person behind our boss.

My eyes widened when I met his intensive eyes.

What the hell is he doing here?

I mentally cursed myself. How could I even forget that he is one of the most richest CEO in Asia? Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, Chaeyoung.

I looked away because I feel like he's going to eat me alive! What's with that look? What's with that eyes? Why do they look so mad and cold?

My eyes drifted to our boss when he started speaking.

"Everyone, I assume you recognize all of them since they are the most richest CEO in Asia. And, they came here to observe our company." Our boss announced happily. Then, he turned at the businessmen in his back.

I noticed how my boss talked to him, while his intense eyes are still glued on me. I looked away and sat properly as I faced the computer.

"They look so intimidating, Chae." June whispered beside me. It is so silent in here that's why he needed to whisper because if he didn't, people will hear what he'll say.

I glanced at him.

"I agree," I whispered back.

Lunch came and the 'inspectors' are still here. Seriously, when will they leave?

"Chae, let's eat lunch?" June asked me as soon as our co-workers left to have lunch. I looked at him and gave him a small smile.

"Sure," I replied as we both walked away.

June and I entered the elevator to get to the first floor. The door was about to close when someone's hand appeared in the middle. I know that hand.

I looked at the person's face and I was startled when I saw him. June looked at him with amusement in his eyes.

"Good afternoon, Sir." June greeted and bowed at him. He ignored June and stared at me dangerously.

"G-good afternoon, S-Sir." I greeted and bowed as I felt my heart racing so fast.

My knees are going weak while the three of us are in the elevator. It feels like I'm going to melt in any minute now because of his stares at the back. I gulped nervously.

When we got out of the elevator and walked inside the canteen, I can feel his presence behind me and June. Suddenly, June's arm wrapped around my shoulder and I was too shocked to move.

"There," I heard him say as we headed to a vacant table.

"Stay here, Chae. I'm going to order foods for us. What do you want?" He told me as I sat on the chair.

I nervously looked around to find where he is.

"T-the usual," I answered.

"Okay, wait." He nodded and walked away to fall in line.

While waiting nervously for June, my phone beeped. I opened it and found a message from him.

From: Bin-Baby
I'm watching you.