Stay Strong - Jungkook & Rosé

CTTO.

As soon as our song started, me and my members started to dance as well. The loud screams and chants filled the venue. It's so mesmerizing to look at our fans who's waving their lightsticks and singing along with us while we're performing.

I feel so happy knowing that there are many people who love and support us. Blinks are the best.

We went backstage as soon as we finished our performance. We danced to Kill This Love, Ddu-du Ddu-Du, and Boombayah. It's kind of tiring but I love what I'm doing. I love performing and making our fans happy.

"Wah, the fanchant were so amazing!" Lisa squealed.

"Yeah, Blinks were so loud." Jennie-unnie said.

"That gave me goosebumps." Jisoo-unnie chuckled.

I smiled at them. "I know right. They're the best."

"After GDA, let's eat some burgers okay? I'm craving for those!" Lisa told us.

"Okay." Both Jennie and Jisoo-unnie answered.

While we were walking on the hallway, I saw the famous KPOP boygroup, BTS, walking towards our direction. I think they're going to perform next.

Lisa nudged me and gave me a meaningful look.

I shook my head and maintained a good posture while walking. I looked at them and saw that they're already looking at us. I glanced at one particular person but eventually looked away when I found out that he's already looking.

Both groups stopped walking to greet each other.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Both groups greeted and bowed.

While we were about to pass by them, I glanced at someone again. I bowed my head and smiled a bit before passing by.

When my members and I are back on our table together with Red Velvet, BTS were already performing Boy With Luv. I was banging my head while watching them perform when the crowd screamed loudly that made me look at the screen but my eyes widened when I saw my face.

I shyly smiled and touched both of my cheeks due to embarrassment. I even think my mouth was open that time! Ugh, why did the cameraman focus the cam on me?

My members laughed and teased me because of that.

"You were so amazed by his performance that some insects can enter your mouth." Lisa whispered.

"Yah, he's not the only one performing, okay?" I scolded her.

She rolled her eyes on me. "Whatever.."

Army's fanchants and screams filled the venue too. It's so amazing. Their music is really good. They are super talented and I know that they have a good personality.

Few minutes later, BTS finished their amazing performance. And I felt nature is calling me.

"Jisoo-unnie, I'll just go at the comfort room." I excused.

"Lisa, go with Rosé." She said but I immediately shook my head.

"No need, unnie. I'll be right back."

I was about to leave when Lisa said something.

"Unnie, why would you make me go with her when she's going to see loverboy?" She smirked. My eyes went wide and slapped her arm.

"Yah, that's not true!"

"Yah, that hurts!"

"Yah, stop it. Chae, go now before you wet your dress here." Jennie-unnie told me.