Other Words - Suga & Rosé

CTTO.

Rosé

"Hey Yeonjun, where's gummy?" I asked Yeonjun as soon as I saw him walking around the park in our school. He looks surprised when he saw me. I watch him scratch the back of his neck and shyly smiled at me.

"U-uh, he's at the house." My brows furrowed while I was chewing my gum.

"What's he doing?" I asked as I put my hands in my pocket.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Okay, bye, blue guy!" I was about to pass by him when he called me.

"Yah! I'm not a blue guy." He defended his self.

"Yes you are," I gave him a teasing smile.

"It's just my hair with a blue color, okay?" He sighed.

I leaned in closer to his face. "I wonder what's gotten in your mind that you dyed your hair blue." I raised my brow.

"You're just like your brother who dyes his hair almost once a week!" I shook my head.

"You're talking like you haven't dyed your hair twice a week." He rolled his eyes.

"At least I didn't look like a blue beverage." I teased.

"Aish, shut up!" He messed his hair.

"Bye, gatorade." I tapped his shoulder.

I pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to open the gate. I'm here outside Yoongi's house. I'd choose to stay and be with that cold hearted man than listen to a boring discussion.

I was yawning when their maid opened the gate for me. I immediately entered and gave her a smile and walked to the main door. I heard her closing the gate before following me.

"Where's Yoongi?" I asked with a smile while opening the double doors.

"At his room, Miss Rosé." The maid answered while I was looking around their fancy house.

"Okay, gotta go upstairs!" I waved my hand and took the stairs.

My loud footsteps can be heard on the floor even though I'm wearing a skater boots. I opened the second door on the right side and I was welcomed by the dark. I turned on the lights only to find his room empty. I rolled my eyes and left his room.

Then I opened the last door in the left side and I was welcomed by the sound of a piano. Here he is. I entered his own music room as I watch him playing piano.

I don't know if he already knows that I'm here at his back or not. He's not saying anything though.

I sat beside him and heaved a deep sigh. I put my fingers on the top of the keyboard and played my own music. While my fingers were moving, he suddenly stopped playing but I looked at him and signalled to continue and so he did.

The soft melody filled the whole music room but then the song finished fast.

"Why didn't you show up in school?" I asked him as soon as we stopped playing piano. I watch him get something from his pocket.

"'Cause I wanted to stay here," he shortly replied using his cold voice while opening a box of cigarette. I instantly get it from his hands and throw it away. He then looked at me coldly.

I rolled my eyes and got a lollipop from my pocket.

"Suck this instead of that cigar of yours." I told him and handed him the lollipop. He stared at it for a minute before getting it and removing the cover.