Love Confession - Jaehyun & Rosé

CTTO.

Rosé

I was dreaming of some unfamiliar guy with a blurred face when I heard my phone ring. I frowned as I tried to focus on my dream so that I'll know what will happen next but the freaking phone keeps ringing. I groaned as I looked for it. And when my hands felt it under my comforter, I answered it without checking who the hell disturbed my sleep.

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung! Where are you now? Are you still sleeping? We've been waiting for you for years! Stop hoping that you'll dream about your knight in shining armor 'cause you got one already! Hurry up and come here!" I moved my phone away from my ears as I heard a familiar voice owned by Lisa, shout.

"I'm on my way now.." I sleepily answered.

"On your way with that sleepy voice? You can't fool me, Park Chaeyoung! You're still on your bed! Hurry and move your ass!" She shouted again and I groaned.

"Give me ten more minutes. My head's aching a lot." I pleaded as I felt the hangover.

"Hangover! Drink your meds and hurry here!" She shouted once more so I ended the call. I groaned and forced myself to get up. And as soon as I get up, I felt my head aches more.

"Aish," I groaned as I massaged my temple.

After two minutes, I decided to get off my bed and go to the comfort room to take a shower.

This headache is killing me. I swear I'm not going to drink anymore. I'll ignore their chants about me being such a killjoy for not drinking. Ugh..

I'm now on my way to the café inside the university where I'll meet the three girls. And while I was walking on the hallway, someone unfamiliar approached me.

"Hi unnie!" She greeted and I had to stop to look at her.

"Sorry, do I know you?" I asked, feeling confused since this is the first time I saw her.

She gave me a friendly smile. "Thank you for what you did last night. That was the best day for him. I'm Yeri, by the way." She introduced and what made me confuse more is because of what she said.

Thank you? For what I did? Last night? Best day? For him?

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

She was smiling at me when she suddenly look at her watch. "Oh! I'm going to be late. I should go now. Bye!" She waved her hand and walked away.

I watched her walk away with confusion. What was she talking about? And who is she again? Yeri? Not familiar at all.

"Yah! Chaeyoung-ah!" I heard Lisa's shout filled the whole café. I shook my head as I made my way to the four-seater table where they're sitting.

The three of them watch me as I sat beside Jennie and in front of Lisa.

"You're so late." Jisoo unnie told me as she sipped on her iced coffee.

"Have you taken your medicine?" Jennie unnie asked and I shook my head.

"Yah! Go eat your pancakes!" Lisa shouted at me as she pointed at a plate in front of me with pancakes. I glared at her. "Will you please not shout? We're right in front of each other." I said, feeling pissed.

"You made us wait for years!" She rolled her eyes.

"And will you please stop overreacting?" I told her and we both rolled our eyes at each other. I started to eat my pancake and I felt Jisoo unnie sat straight.