Fallen - Jeonghan & Rosé

WARNING : THIS IS A BIT LONG.

Rosé

"Chaeyoung."

I looked up and met Mingyu's serious eyes. I instantly give him a smile and waved.

"Hi, Mingyu!" I greeted happily but he remained serious as he looks at me.

I smiled again. "How can I help you?" I asked cheerfully.

"Chaeyoung, I have something to tell you." My smile slowly faded when I realized that he isn't joking around. This is the first time I see him being so serious like this. Mingyu and I are very good friends for a long time and this is not his usual expression. The Mingyu I met is always jolly.

"Do you have a problem?" I asked as I worriedly gave him a look.

I waited for him to speak and it took him a minute.

"I like you, Chaeyoung."

My eyes widened as I stared at him, completely speechless. He sighs as he watches my reaction. It took me a couple of minutes to respond. How could I answer immediately? Mingyu is my good friend and is like a brother to me. I didn't expect that he'll like me!

"M-Mingyu.. I'm sorry." I noticed something in his eyes that I couldn't explain.

"I like someone else..." I added in a low voice. I saw pain crossed his eyes so I looked down on my feet, feeling guilty.

My heart was beating fast as I waited for what he's going to say. Is he going to get mad at me?

But I immediately frowned and looked up to him when he suddenly started laughing softly. I stared at him in confusion as he continued laughing.

"W-why are you laughing?"

He stopped laughing and smiled at me. "I was just kidding, Chaeyoung. You don't have to be so serious." And with that, my eyes widened. I gasp and hit him in his arm. He laughed.

"I thought it was real! You scared me!" I shouted.

"But what if it's really real?" He asks.

I laughed and slightly punched him in his arm. "It will never be real, Gyu. You're like a brother to me!"

I saw his smile vanished before biting his lower lip. I also noticed how sparkly his eyes are.

"I'm going now. See you later?" I nodded at him and he turned his back on me. But when I remembered something, I called him that made him halt and look back at me.

"Yeah?" He gently asks.

I smiled. "Have you seen Jeonghan?"

He licked his lower lip before answering me. "He's at the music room."

I nodded at him. "Okay! Thanks!"

He just nodded at me before turning his back on me and walk away.

When I went inside the music room, I saw Jeonghan sitting on the table while playing a guitar. I smiled and walked towards him. He stopped playing when he felt my presence. He looked up to me and our eyes met. I gave him a smile as I stand in front of him.

"Hi!" I greeted.

His face remained blank as he look at me.

"You really play guitar so well."

When he remained silent, I talked again.

"I wonder if.. you can teach me how to play guitar?" My face lit up as I ask him that. He sighed before getting off the table. I watch him walk towards the place where guitars are placed and put the guitar he used down.