Sweet Dreams - Eunwoo & Rosé

CTTO.

Rosé

"You ugly flirt!"

"Ah!" I shrieked when my back landed on the wall after being pushed with full force. I groaned and touched a small part of my back.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?" She shouted in front of my face that made me close my eyes. "You are such an ugly bitch!" She shouted and pushed me again. I groaned when my back hit the wall. I opened my eyes and bravely looked at her eyes.

"I am already staying away from him, Dahyun! I already did what you told me! Why are you still bullying me?" I shouted and I think that angered her even more.

"You're now shouting at me, huh?!" My eyes automatically shut close when she slapped me on my cheek, hard.

"How dare you raise your voice at me! How dare you flirt my boyfriend! How dare you try to steal him away from me! How dare you, you bitch!" She slapped both of my cheeks alternately.

"D-Dahyun, stop! I'm not flirting h-him! And I'm n-not stealing him away f-from you!" When she stopped, I felt my cheeks hurting so much because of the hard slaps she gave me.

"Really?!" She laughed sarcastically. "You liar!" I grunted in pain when she kicked my knees and legs alternately until my body dropped on the ground.

"S-stop hurting m-me," I weakly said.

"Oh, you're hurting?" She laughed out loud. "This is not enough!" I heaved a sigh of relief when she turned around and walk away. I thought she's done with me but when I saw her coming back while pushing a cleaning cart, I realized that it wasn't the end.

I saw her carry the pail filled with dirty water before walking towards me. I realized what she's going to do so I immediately closed my eyes until the dirty water is poured out on me.

I groaned in pain when she dropped the pail, hitting me on my head. 

"Here's your family!" I opened my eyes and saw her throwing all the garbage from the trash can on me. Finally, tears streamed down my cheeks as I hug my knees and bury my face on my legs.

"P-please, Dahyun! S-stop." I pleaded but she continued like she didn't hear me at all.

I shut my eyes tight when the trash can hit my head before I heard it fell on the ground. I cried even more and felt my whole body trembling in pain and fear.

"It suits you!" She laughed. "That's what you get for being such a big flirt! Be grateful that I went easy on you. Stay away from my boyfriend, trash!"

I didn't speak. I kept crying.

Fear consumed me when I felt her walking towards me. I hissed in pain when she kicked my bruised leg.

"Look at me, Park Chaeyoung." She dangerously said so I slowly raised my head and met her eyes.

"Stay away from my boyfriend. Understand?"

"I-I.." I choked when a sob escaped my lips.

"Stay away from Eunwoo! Do you understand?!" Her scary voice thundered making me flinch.

"Chaeyoung!"

I heard a familiar voice called. Dahyun and I both turned our head towards the direction where the voice and the loud footsteps came from. My lips parted as I watch the familiar man running towards me, with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Ouch!" Dahyun exclaimed as she fell down on the ground when he pushed her forcibly. He then quickly squatted in front of me and looked at me with his concerned expression.