Under The Mistletoe - Baekhyun & Rosé

Rosé

Today is Christmas and we are all going to celebrate it here in our house. Here in Park's Residence. Everyone is busy. My mom is in the kitchen preparing foods, my older sister Alice is helping her, while my dad are busy decorating the house with christmas decorations. While I am here at my room, laying down on my soft bed.

I want to help them but they wouldn't let me. They told me just to stay here at my room. Well, I really didn't want to but, I have to obey them. I'm kinda sick right now. And it's pretty annoying because it's Christmas right now!

Some of my friends are coming here. But most of them are staying in their own houses to celebrate Christmas with their family. Some of my sister's friends will visit too.

I came back from my trance when I heard my phone ringed. I get it beside me and saw Lisa's name on the screen. It's my Thai best friend, and we're best friends for six years straight. I answered the call with a small smile on my face.

"Hey Lisa, you coming tonight with Jennie and Jisoo-unnie?"

I greeted. I heard her sigh from the other line.

"Rosé, we're sorry we can't come. Me and my family are going to celebrate with our relatives. Jennie-unnie and Jisoo-unnie are with their family." She replied.

"Oh, is that so?" I asked.

"Yes. We're very sorry, Rosé." She sadly said.

I tried to smile.

"No, it's okay. You have your own families. I understand." I replied.

"Thank you, Rosé. Merry Christmas." She said. I smiled.

"Merry Christmas to you and Jennie and Jisoo-unnie." I answered.

"Yeah. I will. Bye. Love you, Rosé!"

"Love you too. Bye!"

The phone call ended so I lay down on my bed again.

"Merry Christmas!"

My family shouted together with my parents' friends and my sister's friends. Guess, their friends are the only one who came here. Even one of my friends, didn't show up.

"Merry Christmas, Chaeyoungie!" My sister Alice said.

"Merry Christmas, unnie." I greeted back.

"Merry Christmas, our dear daughter!" My mom and dad exclaimed.

"Merry Christmas, Mom and Dad." I forced a weak smile as they both walked towards their friends' direction. I saw my sister coming to her friends' direction as well. And for me, I stayed here at the armchair while sitting silently and watching them.

It's time to exchange gifts. While watching them exchanging gifts to each other, I saw my family walking towards my direction so I gave them a smile which they returned back to me. When they reached me, they all handed out three boxes in their hands.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Our presents for you, duh!" Alice rolled her eyes playfully that made me laugh a little bit.

"Thank you, Mom and Dad, and unnie." They just gave me a warm smile and hug.

"Rosie, follow us!" My brows knitted from what my sister told me.