Spade

A/N: this chapter is MATURE. This is actually the first time I've ever written something like this, hope you enjoy.

Matthew 5:28 "But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart"

I melt into the furniture as he kisses my lips hard, a moan escaped me. He moaned in response. This is going way too fast. I've never done anything like this before, ever and it's freaking me out. I sit up sharply. "I... I can't."

"Why not baby?" he said grabbing my face. Baby.

"I'm a v—" I said, he interrupted.

"A virgin?" he said. "I know."

"So you see why I can't do it." I said.

"I understand. I was a virgin once, surprisingly.  It's daunting at first but you'll be glad you got it over with"

"I see."

"I'll go slow," he said whispering deeply into my ear. A fire starts in my loins. Maybe I am ready. What would my parents think? What would God think? Forget about that. He kissed me once more. Deeply. Roughly. He exhales as he picks up the speed. "Why don't we take it to the bedroom."

"O-okay." I say. He leads me to his bedroom. Black and red tapestry drapes on his walls. Various antiques decorated his black room. I stand in awe. He signals me to go towards his bed by tapping the spot beside him. I sit down and he grabs my face and starts kissing me again. He lays me down and lies on top of me, tearing off my shirt. He cups my breast as he kisses me deeper. I felt his hard on beneath me. I gasp slightly into the kiss, he smiles.

His hand travels from my breast down to the hem of my pants. He stops for a second to look in my eyes, begging for permission. I look back waiting nervously and impatiently. His hand slips into my pants and down to my lace panties. A moan escapes my lips. He smirks at me. "I've barley touched you baby girl." he said. I have never felt so naïve. "It's ok."  His fingertips rub my clit through my underwear.

I moan out of shock. "Oh my god."

"It's ok." He says, rubbing harder and kissing my lips. His lips part from mine and he said "Breathe." I inhale deeply, pleasure shooting to my most sensitive spot. I writhe underneath him. He rubs harder. He stops to take my pants and lace panties off and continues to rub. He stops for a second to take his finger and put it in my mouth. He smirks evilly. I sit up and unhook my bra. He stares lovingly at my bosom.

His eyes lock with mine. "Lie down." He says sternly. I do as he says. His experience overpowers me. He rips of his shirt, exposing his many tattoos. He slithers onto me, meeting my lips. Then, kissing my neck and sucking on it. He moves his way down to my breast, flicking his tongue over my nipple. I gasp.

He moves to the underneath of my breast and down to my stomach. Soon his mouth reaches my drenched core. He spreads my legs and stares at me hungrily. Soon his mouth reaches my core as I grip the sheets beneath me. "Ahh," I moan, pleasure shooting through my body, now tainted with every swipe of his damned tongue. "Marilyn," I moan. He stops to take off his pants. His member springs to attention. I gulp. Oh my God he's huge.

"First time you've ever seen one of these, huh?" He says, laughing.

"Uh-huh." I said.

"Haha, I'll be gentle," he says. "Are you ready?"

"Y-yes." I said. With that, he slides into me. I wince, I didn't expect that it would hurt this much. He pushes my hair behind my ear and looks into my eyes.

"Oh fuck baby you're so tight." he said. I don't respond. The pain starts to subside. "You alright? Can I move?"

"Y-yeah." I say. With that he starts thrusting. I grab the back of his neck out of shock and exhale sharply with pleasure.

"Fuck," he says in his deep, gravely voice. With that, he picks up the pace. He reaches his hand down to rub my clit. I moan loudly. "Oh my god, Manson." I say.

"Fuck," he yells. "Say my fucking name."

"Manson." I say as his thrusts become sloppy. I feel an unfamiliar feeling in my core. Our moans fill the room as we reach our twin peaks. Manson pulls out and finishes all over my stomach. He flops on the bead beside me. "Oh my god." I said breathlessly.

"How was that for your first time?" Manson said looking at me in the eyes as if he knows exactly what he did to me, corrupt me.

"Wow." I said. "I mean, it did hurt quite a bit but..."

"Wow." he said. He got up to get a towel to clean me off. He disposed of the towel and got under the covers with me, wrapping his arms around me. He plants a kiss on my cheek. "I wonder what your parents must think of this."

"To be honest, I don't care." I say. I turn around so we're looking at each other. "Hey Manson?"

"Yeah sweetie," he says.

"I'm glad you were my first,"

"Aw you are too cute," he says, kissing my nose. "I'm glad I could be your first."