Chapter 3

After Mrs. Jeon woke the boys up and ate breakfast, she called them in the living room to discuss them about how they're gonna need to go to school.

"Now considering your studies, I've enrolled you in Hanlim. Starting Monday, you will have to go to school."

"What time is the start of our classes?"

"I've discussed it with the school counselor and said when you arrive at your school, go to her office and she will give you the schedule of you classes and the map of the school to guide you."

"Okay, eomma... I wanna get to more about you and appa"

"Okay, but first call Hoseok since he left."

"Since both of you are now here let me start, my full name is Jeon Jiwoo. Your father's full name is Kim Taehyung. We were both born in 1989 but he is older by 3 months. What about you guys?

"Well I'm born in 2007  and 10 yrs old. Hyungwon was born in 2006 and 9 yrs old."

"Oh, it's funny how you are shorter than Hyungwon, but you're older."

"Eomma~ stop teasing me!"

"I'm not... I wanna ask, how did you end up in the orphanage?"

Silence fell upon them before Hoseok answered Mrs. Jeon. He knew that if Hyungwon was the one who answered, he would cry which always breaks Hoseok's heart. He answered even though Hyungwon would still cry.

"We lost our parents when we were still 7 and 6. They died in a car crash and from then it was our grandparents who took care of us. It was only a small amount of time that pur grandparents took care of us since they were very weak, so we were put up for adoption. They used to visit us once in a while, but they died because they were already too old..."

Just as Hoseok predicted, Hyungwon was already shedding tears which resulted to him also shedding a few tears. Hoseok pulled Hyungwon closer and comforted him.

"I'm sorry you have to go through that at a very young age. Come on let's get you to bed."

"Goodnight boys~"

"Goodnight~"