Chapter 5

"Hyungwon... Wake up!"

"Wake *shakes him* up *shakes him* Hyungwon!"

"Eomma!! Hyungwon's burning up"

"HYUNGWON!"

Hyungwon then got up immediately and broke into a cold sweat.

"H-h-hyung"

"It's okay, I'm here"

"What happened?!"

"Hyungwon was burning up and crying in his sleep."

"Ohhh Hyungwon did you have a nightmare"

"Y-yes, it's about... Our parents at the accident but Hyung also died with them..."

"Hyungwon your brother is not going anywhere, and I'm sure your real parents are looking out for you. Hyungwon you're burning up, so let's get you a cold towel."

"Kamsamnida eomma"

"Your welcome. Hoseok if you're brother is still sick until the next few days I will not be going to work. If he is sick until tomorrow, you have to take care of him in the meantime. I will leave a list on what to do just in case it gets worse."

"Okay."

Mrs. Jeon then left the room for the meantime to find a thermometer and a cold towel. Hoseok got very worried because of the nightmare Hyungwon had. He started to say what can comfort him as much as possible. Mrs. Jeon got back and started to take Hyungwon's temperature.

"It's a normal fever but stll, 38.6. Well it looks like I don't have to worry as much as I thought. Hoseok can you take care of him for the night and tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"Thank you, now go get some sleep, especially you Hyungwon-"

"Eomma~ shhh! He already fell asleep."

"Okay. Goodnight."