Chapter 4

It was their first day in school. As their mother said, they will need to go to the school counselor's office to get their schedule and map of the school. They went in their classrooms and introduced themselves. They were very surprised to make many friends. They promised to always eat together at lunch.

"Hyung~ where are you?"

"Don't worry I'm almost there. I just need to pack my things"

"Hurry~ I'm so lonely here. My friends aren't here today."

"I see you~"

Hoseok finally found Hyungwon in the cafeteria. They sat down and ate their lunches, before they knew it, lunch was already over and they have to seperate again. Good thing they only have 2 classes left beforw going home.

|| Time Skip ||

"Eomma we're home~"

"Hi boys. How were your guys' first day"

"It was good we already made many friends. But we promised to always eat together at lunch."

"That's good. I heard you have to join a club?"

"Yes"

"Have you decided yet?"

"Yes, I decided to join the taekwondo club. What about you Hyungwon?"

"I don't know yet. Maybe the dance club."

"Well you a week to decide, so choose carefully, okay?"

"Ne~"

"Dinner's already made so change your clothes before eating. Then do your homework afterwards if you have any."

"I don't have any"

"That's not fair Hyung!!"

"Hahaha good luck"

|| Time Skip ||

"Hyung can you help me?"

"Why?! I'm watching Monsta X"

"My homework is too hard"

"What part of your homework is hard?"

"Everything! It's algebra"

"Oh... I can't help you with that either, I'm not good at algebra let alone math itself. Ask eomma, she's smart."

"Oh right... Well be right back."

"Okay, I'll wait for you."

*15 minutes later*

"Hyung I'm finally done!"

"Great I was getting sleepy already."

"Fine Hyung. Imma go to sleep too."

"Goodnight!"  They said as they snuggle with each other... More like Hyungwon making Hoseok his pillow, before falling asleep.