Chapter 12

Hoseok left Hyungwon at the hospital with the doctors since he knew just sitting around wouldn't make any difference. Before going home he told the nurse at the desk to call him when his brother is awake or if something happened.

|| Time Skip to night time ||

Hoseok wasn't even getting 5 minutes of sleep. He kept thinking about Hyungwon. "What if he doesn't make it", "What if he doesn't wake up" were all the things inside Hoseok mind. A few minutes later he heard the front door open. It was his father, but he doesn't even bother to go to him.

"HOSEOK!! COME HERE!!"

Hoseok's father called him, he ignored it. His father kept calling him until he got annoyed.

"JEON HOSEOK WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! I'VE CALLED YOU MANY TIMES! GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF BED AND GO BUY SOME CIGARETTES."

"You know what appa?, No, I'm not listening to you anymore. I'm tired of you ordering me arpund while you just sit around and waste your life away!"

"Say what?! I'm your father and what i tell you to do is absolute."

"No, you're not my father anymore! Because of you Hyungwon is scared and at the hospital!"

" Oh, so that brat is finally gonna die? Great another problem lifted of my hands"

Hoseok is honestly not surprised that his father said that. His blood was already starting to boil. He can't take it anymore, he is not the type of person to get angry often. He ran out of his house.

He can't take being in the same room with his father anymore. Luckily Hoseok and Hyungwon has a very close school friend that lets them stay at their house if its needed. After 5 minutes he reached their house. He knocked on the door,

"Hey! Hoseok"

" Hey, can i stay here for maybe a few nights?.. everythings been a mess."

"Sure, if only you tell me EVERYTHING."

"Fine."