Chapter 8

"Eomma!"

When Mrs. Jeon heard her sons voices, she said to herself,

"I will tell them when the right moment comes. I will not expect any reaction from them. I know they will cry."

Mr. Jeon, Hoseok and Hyungwon then went to the room. They asked and asked what happened but all Mrs. Jeon said was

"It's fine, that happens to me once in a while. Maybe it's because of the stress from work."

The three boys of the family were relieved that it was nothing, but it wasn't nothing.

|| Time skip to a few months ||

The incident that happened to Mrs. Jeon kept happening. The worst was when she passed out for 3 hours, three times a week. Mr. Jeon, Hoseok, and especially hyungwon was getting worried as it is, but as it got worse, they got worried more and more. Mrs. Jeon passed out again today, the boys were so worried that they rushed to the hospital. The doctor knew that Mrs. Jeon was eventually going to tell them, but as time passed, the need of it to be told was already critical.

"Mrs. Jeon, I know you are going to tell them, but the question is..when?"

"I don't.. know. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe next week. Maybe in the next few months..."

"Mrs. Jeon... In the state that you are in, you can't surivive at least three more months of it."

"I-I... Will be fine..."

"No you're no- NURSE! HELP"