Chapter 11

"Appa... Why are you always getting mad at Hyungwon?"

".........."

"Appa..."

"Why don't you just leave me alone brat. Can't you see I'm busy, your brother should just die like your mother!!"

Hoseok was frozen. Their was father really was a different person now. He was more reckless and scary.

"Appa... You've changed..."

"So what if I have changed, you're the reason why Jiwoo died. Before you came into our lives everything was fine!"

"Appa... I-"

"Wahhh I can't believe I haven't thrown you out yet."

Mr. Jeon then stormed out of the house. What Hoseok didn't know was that Hyungwon was listening the whole time. Hoseok now realized why Hyungwon was so scared. He stayed downstairs for about 30 minutes cleaning the mess their father made. After 30 minutes, he went up the stairs to check on Hyungwon. He went to their room, to his suprise Hyungwon wasn't there. He then went to the bathroom, he froze to the sight he saw.

|| Flashback ||

After Their father stormed out of the house, Hyungwon who was listening ran to the bathroom and started to cry silently. He felt guilty for their mother's death. He found a small pocket knife... "I can't... do this.." Hyungwon said to himself. After a few minutes, he had the courage to do it... He slowly placed the blade onto his arm and made a cut.

He can't believe he is now doing into self-harm. After a few more cuts he started to feel dizzy, Hyungwon ignored it and made more cuts. Just before he could make his final cut he fell to the ground. He already lost way too much blood. He then lost consciousness.

|| End of flashback ||

"Hyungwon!"

"No no no no what did you do?!"

"H-Hyungwon wake up!!"

Hoseok was heartbroken that his brother did self-harm. He carried Hyungwon and called an ambulance. After 10 minutes, the ambulance arrived.

"Hyungwon... Please don't leave me..."