Chapter 10

After they got home, the atmosphere at home was really... Quiet. Usually they are all laughing and hanging out, but this time they were seperated. Even Hyungwon left Hoseok for tonight. It really was a sudden shock, not even their friends and family know of her death.

|| Time Skip to later that night ||

"Hyung... Can i sleep with you tonight?"

"Sure, come here"

Hyungwon then crawled next to Hoseok. Hoseok made sure that Hyungwon was covered with the blanket since he is more prone to colds these days.

"Hyung... I like it here, in your arms. It makes me feel safer."

"Oh really, then maybe we can sleep next to each other from now on."

"Can we really?"

"Yep"

..........

"Hyungwon..."

Hoseok looked at Hyungwon to see that he is already sleeping. A few moments later he fell asleep.

|| Time Skip to 5 months ||

Mr. Jeon was acting strange. He was ignoring Hyungwon more. One time Hyungwon passed out from exhaustion, but he just ignored him. Hyungwon was now beginning to be scared of his father. Before he wasn't drinking and smoking, but now he was doing it more lately.

"Appa... Maybe you should cut back from drinking and smoking."

"Don't tell me what to do, you useless brat"

Mr. Jeon purposely shouted the last part which made Hyungwon scared and tear up a bit. He ran to their room and covered himself with a blanket. Hoseok who was in the room got worried.

"Hyungwon-ah, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"A-appa called me..."

"Don't worry Hyungwon, appa's just mad. He hasn't gotten over eomma's death i guess."

"B-but appa never shouts."

"I don't know too Hyungwon."

"Just go to bed, I'll watch over you."

"Thank you hyung."

After Hyungwon fell asleep he thought for some time. But the main thing that was on his mind was, why their father has changed his habits, and why he was getting mad at Hyungwon always. He let it slide for the night and decided to just go to bed.