Chapter 7

It's been a week since Hyungwon got better. His homework piled up, but still got them done (i would have just not done them..). It was a Saturday and the whole family just decided to spend the day together and watch a drama.

"Hyungwon, Hoseok what do you want to watch?"

"How about the... Ah! Produce 101 season 2?"

"Sounds good Hyungwon. You got a favorite in the trainees?"

"Mine's Jeong Sewoon" (Hoseok said this)

"Mine's Kwon Hyunbin and Kim Donghan" (you probably know who said this)

"Okay boys it's fine. Let's just watch."

"Okay, can we have some popcorn?"

"Fine I'll give it to you since you did thos cute puppy eyes."

"Yay! Hihi our plan worked!"

"Here's your popcorn. I just made you guys seperate batches, since I thought you would fight."

"Thank you!"

After they watch Produce 101, they both cried because their favorite trainees didn't make it to the final line up. Mrs. and Mr. Jeon just laughed since both of them were so cute. Mrs. Jeon told them to clean up the mess they made.

|| Time Skip to the next day ||

"APPA!"

"What?"

"What happened to eomma?!"

"Wait! Her breathing is weak."

"Help me get her to the car!"

"Okay!"

Mrs. Jeon's breathing was very weak. The boys was with her, but then she started to act strange. She was holding her head, until she fell to the ground. They brought her to the hospital.

She was confined in the hospital for a few days. The doctors went and did to every test to make sure there wasn't anything wrong. They told Mrs. Jeon what happened and the results of the tests. Mrs. Jeon was shocked when she heard the diagnose of the doctors, then suddenly she remembered her family. She can't tell them what happened, not yet, not now, she can't bear to see their faces when she will tell them.