Chapter 14

Swinging on the hammock allow as I read a book on my free day. I sighed as it has already been weeks since they changed my duties to be Cosmic Girls stylist. I barely had any time for Chang Kyun. He has been sleeping really late due to dance practices and vocal practice. I really miss him.

Our texts have been short and calls get lesser and lesser as each week pass. There is this feeling growing in the pit of my stomach as time goes by. It was as though the end was near and it scares me.

It is as though I could live without him and my need for him has just disappeared. Its like I no longer loved him. It scared me because I love him so much. But why do I feel that he no longer loves me? Like Ive let him slipped away

Tears slowly rolled down my rosy cheeks as I dialled him number. It didnt go through. Maybe he was just busy. I continued to clear my apartment which he shared with me once in a while. I packed his clothes neatly in the wardrobe and his items neatly beside mine.

It was pretty late in the night and Im pretty sure he is free by now. I dialled his number once again. He picked up on the last ring. I heard muffled laughters and him trying to shush someone.

Hello babe. He answered.

H-hello. Are you free right now?

He hesitated. He never hesitates. Errr, Im not free right now Hun.

Alright. Goodbye.

He hung up. It just didnt really seem like him. He would always make time for me and he would never hesitate when it comes to me. Why now? I texted JooHeon and asked him to come down to the café near our company building.

I sat in the café drinking my latte as I wait for JooHeon to come. The door to the café rang and I looked up to see Chang Kyun walking in with Luda. (Dont hate me. Im just picking a random girl)

The grip on my mug tightened as I saw them linking arms and laughing happily. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I saw how happy he was. I stood up to leave as soon as I saw them share a kiss. How could he? How could he just cheat? Was I not good enough for him? Was Luda a much perfect girl for him? I bumped into someone as I ran out of the café.

Wiping my tears, I bowed and apologised before running away. But my hands were being pulled back by someone.

(Y/n)? Why are you crying? It was JooHeon.

I pulled him back inside the café. Linking my arms with his and wiping my tears away. Revenge is the dish best served cold.

Huh?

I sat down right beside him on a couple seat as I stared at Chang Kyun. He seemed to notice the feeling of being stared at as I stopped staring and turned to JooHeon and pulled him in for a kiss. It took JooHeon a while to process what was happening before he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer.

I heard stomping noises before I pulled away from the kiss. I looked to the person approaching us innocently. Yes? May I help you? I smiled.

Why? He choked.

Why? I pointed to Luda.

Before he could even respond, I got up and started walking. Its over Chang Kyun. I said before I exited the café with JooHeon.

JooHeon quickens his pace to catch up to me as I ran to the hill where I was at during New Years. I fell on to the ground crying and screaming at the horizon. Why! I punched the ground. I pulled the grass and threw it. But I was pulled back shortly after into JooHeons arms.

I asked him why Chang Kyun would do this do me. Did you know? That they were a thing? I sobbed out.

No (y/n). Ive always thought they were just close friends. I never thought he would cheat. He held on to my back and rubbed it. But boy am I going to be in trouble when I get back.

I apologised to have caused him so much trouble since this is what was going to break the rappers friendship.

Im so sorry that you will go through a fight with Chang Kyun because of me. Ah, his name used to taste sweet when I mentioned it, but now it was like a poison in my mouth.

You are worth fighting him for. He said as he caressed my cheeks and leaned in for a peck on the lips. As I was left there in shock, he stood up and dusted his pants and walked away.

What just happen? Huh? I touched my lips gently as I tried to process what happened. I got up on my feet and slowly make my way back home. I grabbed his things from my house and shoved them all in an old worn-down duffel bag. His mug, his toothbrush his clothes and all the goddamn gifts he has given me.

I heard the door to my apartment unlock as I carried his stuff to the door. It was him. That cheater. I walked up to him and gave him a tight slap as I held in my tears.

Of all the things you couldve done. Was it so hard to stay loyal?

I could say the same to you.

He didnt know what happened. I just pulled him in right there and then in the café. We had nothing going on between us. Why do I even bother explaining myself to you when you are in the wrong. I threw his things back at him.

Dont come back. Never speak to me ever again. I took off the promise ring and placed it in his hands as I whispered the very last thing I will ever tell him.