Chapter 29 Part 1

To be honest, for the past few years I've been thinking about my life. I am really successful in terms of achieving my goals but what about me as a person? I stared at the photos I had stashed in my drawer. It was a photo of me and Chang Kyun when we were on a date. We were so happy and it was honestly the best time of my life.

Truth be told, I have always felt something was missing ever since I started work here in a new country. When I took up writing as a hobby, I always subconsciously wrote about Chang Kyun. It was like my fingers just ran across the keyboard typing his name as though it was second nature. (i mean thinking of him the moment i wake up is my second nature... what you talking bih)

After my work ended, I gave it a thought, maybe I should forgive Chang Kyun and give him another chance. But what if he has already moved on? What if he hates me now?

That day when I met Chang Kyun, I felt immense relieve when I could see that he had been waiting for me all this while. I gave them my new contact in hopes that Chang Kyun would at least call me or something, but he never did until this morning. He texted if we could meet and instead and instead of going out, we stayed in at my place.

It was like the time stopped when he kissed me and the flame that once died out in my heart was ignited once again. I couldn't stop loving him. I had already known that from the start. He was the missing thing in my heart all these years. I'm glad the opportunity for us to be together came back again.

It was on instinct that I had asked, "This time can our relationship be a secret?" My heart raced as I waited for his reply. I saw his face light up and his eyes sparkled as he asked, "You really mean it?" I grinned and leaned in for a kiss to hide how silly I must have looked right now. (lol im always ugly hhahahha)

I can't believe we're back together! (I'm ded) The thought of it made me squeal the entire day and the following days after. (b**ch I'm threw) As days went by, I went to bed smiling and feeling so good about myself. I can't wait to let my parents know about us.

It was hell for me to not be able to tell my friends about this good news since it had to be a secret between us. We texted everyday and video called each other. I was the one who always pick his outfit of the day and it always felt so special that he was wearing my style everywhere he went. It was like a secret message to everyone that we are together.

Time passed and it was soon time for me to return home. I started packing up as I was getting ready to go back home. I miss all my friends and my family. It's been a while since I've visited them and I can't wait to tell my parents about Chang Kyun. Hopefully this news would not scare them away.

A/N:
Hi, I have been really busy with my final report and presentations slides so I could not update as often. Also, I do not really know how to continue with this story and I really need your help to give me suggestions. Thank you so much guys.