Don't Hurt Yourself-Mikey Cobban

Whore

Whore

Bitch

Cunt

Fatty 

Slut

Cow

Ugly

Nasty 

Mikey deserves better

For every horrible thing Mikey's fans said I make 3 cuts. Mikey Cobban my boyfriend of 2 years. I used to be pretty, I used to be happy. I mean I am happy but Mikey's fans are so horrible to me, and I listen to them.

I really don't want to live through this anymore. I hate myself so much now. I have to leave this world. 

I grab a piece of paper and a pen,

Mikey, 

I love you so much, and I want you to know that I was always happy with you, but your fans are right, I'm a horrible person. I can't fight through the hate anymore. I am so sorry. I love you I do, and I know this will hurt you now but you'll move on to a better woman that your fans will love. 

I have to leave, I am only holding you back. So this is goodbye. I know you won't understand right now, but you will later on I promise you that. 

Goodbye Mikey I love you so fucking much.

-Love Luna

And with that I run bath water then slit my wrists to bleed to death. As the blood pours out I hear the door opening to the house. I hear a knock on the door. 

"Baby girl are you in there?" I hear Mikey ask. I don't answer. 

"Luna baby?" 

Nothing.

Soon the door is knocked down revealing 5 very concerned boys but before I can say anything the world goes black.

-Mikey's POV-

"Guys can we go home please? I have a really bad feeling about Luna." I say to the boys. 

"Yeah lets go." Rye says. We begin our 15 minute journey back home then we arrive. I hear the bathtub running so maybe Luna is just showering. 

I knock on the door. "Babygirl are you in there?" 

No answer.

"Luna baby?"

Still nothing. I look at the guys then kick the bathroom door down. I see Luna in the tub with clothes on and her wrists bleeding out. 

She closes her eyes and begins to fade. I rush to her picking her up, while Brooklyn turns the water off and drains it. 

Andy calls the hospital letting them know we are headed their way. I put Luna in my lap while Rye races us to the hospital. I hold Luna close to me praying that she will be okay. 

"Come on baby hang on for me please. I love you so much please don't leave me." I cry. 

I kiss her forehead while cradling her. 

"We are here." Rye says. I get Luna inside to the hospital where they get her to a room as fast as possible. 

After about 4 hours a doctor walks out. 

"Ms. Alexander is going to be okay. She lost a lot of blood so we gave her a transfusion. She is resting right now, but you can go see her. Let us know right away if she wakes up so we can take her vitals. She is in room 655." He says. "She got very lucky." And with that the Doctor walks away. 

We rush to her room. She looks so peaceful. Brooklyn texted and said he was on his way so we chill quietly while we wait for him.

When he gets here he has a piece of paper in his hands. He looks at us then her. 

"Whatcha got there mate?" Jack asks. 

"A suicide note." He says handing it to me first. 

"Mikey,

I love you so much, and I want you to know that I was always happy with you, but your fans are right, I'm a horrible person. I can't fight through the hate anymore. I am so sorry. I love you I do, and I know this will hurt you now but you'll move on to a better woman that your fans will love.

I have to leave, I am only holding you back. So this is goodbye. I know you won't understand right now, but you will later on I promise you that.

Goodbye Mikey I love you so fucking much.

-Love Luna." I read. Tears fall out of my eyes. 

"The fans. They finally got to her. This is all my fault." I cry. 

"Hey mate. It's not your fault. People who insult your girlfriend are not real fans. Real fans support you, and love her like us." Rye says. I nod as he pulls me into a hug.

-Luna-

I wake up to the sound of crying and talking. I look around the room. 

Seeing them look like this hurts me even more. I begin to cry. 

"Mikey." I say. He turns around. 

"Luna babygirl."