It's Natural: Brooklyn Gibson

~Talin's POV~

"Talin, have you lost your mind?! That's Jack's best friend! You can't be fooling around with him." My best friend says. I laugh at him. 

"Shut it, Jordi. I never slept with Brook you dip." 

"Oh. So what did you do?" He asks. I chuckle once more.

"We went on a date. We had a really nice picnic under the stars. I really had a nice time. We did nothing wrong. He hugged me at the end, and I kissed his cheek. It was innocent." I tell him. 

"Yeah but still he's your older brother's best friend. Talin, you're eighteen and Jack's what? twenty-four? Yes, you're legal, but it's just kind of fucked up that you are dating his best friend behind his back." Jordi says. 

Hey, I'm Talin Duff. My brother is the famous Jack Duff from Roadtrip everybody. He usually doesn't really speak about me much to anyone, and that's because I've asked him not to. I like to stay private. People know he has me as a sister, but all my accounts are private so people can't really find them nor see them much.

I don't really like the whole fame thing, you know? It's just stupidly overrated. But I'm proud of Jack and happy for him so that's all that matters. I love him to death and he's made me extremely proud of him.

"I plan to tell Jack. I just don't know when or how to. I'm really scared, Jordi. I've been seeing Brooklyn for little over a year now. You don't choose who you love, you only choose how you love them." I tell him. He actually told me that for whatever reason.

"Well you need to tell Jack soon; If you don't, I will and it won't be pretty Talin." He says honestly. That's the thing about, Jordi; He tells me shit that I need to hear, when I don't want to. He will not fuck around, he'll tell Jack.

"I will. Jack and I are close though, so I feel like it will ruin things." 

"What will ruin things sis?" I hear my older brother say from behind me. I jump a little, and turn around not only to see Jack, but his best friend my boyfriend Brooklyn, and the rest of their five-piece band.

"Uhm, well listen Jack I have to talk to you about something. It's just now doesn't really seem like a good time. But if you're free later, could we have a moment?" I ask. 

"Now's the only free time I have. We can step away a minute if you'd like." 

"Uh," I look to Jordi his face is saying do it now or he does; "Well alright yeah that's fine." I comply.

"Great. Let's step outside then. It's really nice." He responds. I nod and follow him outside to the porch. I sit in the porch swing we have, Jack following suit. 

"Jack I have a boyfriend." 

"I already know that much. I'd like to meet him. Unless it's Brook. I know you two have got the eyes for each other. It's actually cute. I've known something like you and him would happen from the day I introduced you, when you were 14 years old. Is it Brooklyn?" 

"Yeah it is actually. For like a year now. I would have told you sooner, but I had no clue that it would have worked out this long. We made a mutual decision to tell you when we were sure. He's been sure since day one, it's mostly been me that hasn't; But as I tell you this. I'm really sure of it. Jack I think I love the boy. And I've been super afraid of telling you because I thought it'd ruin our relationship; You and I are so close that I'd leave Brooklyn to save it; If I really had to." 

"It didn't ruin anything. I knew you were each others soulmates way before you two even met. He's just like you, but male. It's a good thing though; You vibe well together." He says. 

"That makes me really happy you actually ship us." 

"I have from the day I met him and knew that you'd fall for each other. I saw it coming." 

"Thanks Jack. I love you." I say hugging him.

"I love you too sis." He replies hugging me back. "Now you go on in. I need a bit of fresh air. Tell the boys I'll be in soon and they can play the consoles now." 

"Sure bub." I say stepping back into the house. Brook's standing in the living room pacing while the others try to calm him down. I run up to him and kiss him in front of them. We can finally do this.

"Jack knows, and he doesn't care. He said he basically set us up. Point is he wanted us to be together before we knew one another. We can go out publicly now, and be all cute and shit." I tel him giggling.

"Finally." He sighs relieved, but returns his lips to mine. He gives me a small peck, then he kisses my nose, cheek and forehead.

"You're so cute together." I hear Jack coo from the doorway. I blush and hide my face in Brook's chest since he's much taller than I am.

"Wanna stay the night together for the first time officially as a couple, tonight?" He whispers into my ear.

"I'd absolutely love that babe." 

"Great. Pack a bag, we leave in thirty baby." He says patting my bum a little. I giggle a little, but do as told and run to my room to pack an overnight bag.

Once my bag is packed I tell Jack what's up so he don't worry, and he just waves us off telling us to go spend time together. I don't fight that. I just walk out happily with a smile on my face, knowing that Jack is okay with his best friend and sister dating. 

It's all exciting but weird at the same time. Brooklyn opens the door for me so that I can step inside of his small two bedroom flat. He then locks the door behind us. I've never actually been here before, only been to Mikey and Rye's flats. 

I lied though, Brooklyn's flat is actually kind of spacious if I do say so myself. I really love it if I'm being truly honest. 

~Skip To When They Go To Bed~

So after an amazing long day, it's finally time to lie down and go to bed with Brooklyn. However, there's something I want to do with Brook though. I know he isn't a virgin seeing as he's older than me, but I am one.

I want him to change that. He's the special person in my life that deserves it. No other guy I tried being with since fifteen which was only two got that lucky; Although that's the only reason they got with me, was because they wanted to lose their virginity's too. I told them to respect me or find another.

You can obviously tell which they chose. I'm fine with it though, because Brooklyn's always been the one. "Brook, babe can I ask you something?" 

"Of course."

"Have you ever loved someone before?" I ask him.

"Not before you, no. You're the first. You?"

"Never. Not til you. But you weren't constantly trying to pressure me into sex with you like the other two did. Which brings me to something else."

"Talin are you about to ask me what I think you are?" He asks.

"Well it depends on what you think I'm asking you." I say.

"You never refer to yourself and sex in the same sentence like ever. It's the innocence in you, babygirl are you asking me to-"

"Take my virginity; Yes, Brook I am."