Taehyung Fluff

This is my first request from on of my friends. Here ya go TaehyungzWifey

Y/n p.o.v
I was home alone again because Taehyung was at work. He's been working a lot and I haven't been able to spend much time with him. So Im going to surprise him at his work with some food. I went so get a shower because I look like shit. I got out brushed my hair and actually put makeup on for once. I wore black ripped skinny jeans, grey tank top, with knee high black black boots, and a moron hoodie.

( Credit to TaehyungzWifey for coming up with the outfit)

I grabbed my keys off the table and went to Taehyung work. When I got their I saw Jungkook standing outside. He walked up to me and asked if I needed any help.
"Need any help?" He asked.
"Oh yes please! Can u get the door?" I asked. He opened the door for me and I walked to Tae's office.

Taehyung's p.o.v
I've been working a lot lately and I haven't had time to spent time with my girlfriend. It makes me really sad because I really want to spend time with her but I can't because of work. I was working when I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in!" I shouted because I was to busy making sure the music was ready.
I heard the door open then close. Next thing I know I feel someone kiss my cheek. I turned around and saw y/n standing their with food in her hands. A smile grew across my face. She sat the food down and walked over to me. I stood up and gave her a a hug then a passionate kiss on the lips.

Y/n p.o.v
I got to Taehyungs office and knocked on the door. I heard him shout come in from the other side. So he must be busy. I walked in and saw him working on more music and I was slightly sad because he's always working on music . He needs a break. I walked up to him and gave him a surprise kiss on the cheek. His face turned a slight red color. I couldn't help but smile. I sat the food down and walked over to him. He got up hugged me and kissed me passionately. I was so happy !!
"I love you" he whispered in my ear. "I love you too" I said between kisses.
"When will you be home??" I asked him sadly. He looked at me with sad eyes. "Not till late tonight baby. I'm sorry..." he said while looking down at me. "It's fine. You're working hard though and that's what matters." I said while hugging him. He then pulls me away and looks me straight in the eyes. "NO! You matter more. I never get to spend time with you because of work and it sucks. Some days I just wanna sit at home with you in my arms but I can't because I'm always stuck here. " he raises his voice.  I was shocked at what he said. My face turned red and I covered my face with embarrassment.
" How about I just stay here with you tonight?" I asked. He looked at me shocked that I even asked but I saw a smile grow on his face.

(His such a smol bean I cant)"I would love for you to stay here!" He said jumping around like a little kid

"I would love for you to stay here!" He said jumping around like a little kid. I laughed at his adorableness. We sat down in the floor and started eating. We talked and laughed. When we got done he took the trash and threw it away and he want to finish the last song he was working on, as I went to go change.

As I was changing, I heard the bathroom door open

As I was changing, I heard the bathroom door open. Then a pair of muscular arms wrapped around my waist. It scared me and my body shot up instantly. I heard tae laugh behind me.
"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he said while laughing. I turned around and playfully punched him in his arm.
"Next time warn someone. I could've punched you on accident." I said.
He just laughed and kissed me. We walked out the bathroom and I laid down on his bed which was very comfortable. He sat back down at his computer. I got sad instantly so I tried to get him to come lay down with me.
"Taeeeeee......Taeeeee!!" I called but he didn't answer. Finally I got up and walked over to him. "Come lay down with me... I'm cold. " I said .
" Hold on let me finish this song and I will. Okay? " he said still looking at the computer screen.
I have to get his mind off that screen...I thought to myself. Finally I climbed in his lap facing him. He just looked at me. "No.... I want you to come lay down with me now!" I said in a stern voice. He looked at me and smiled. " And what are u gonna do if I don't?" He said smirking.  I saw the smirk grow wider on his face. " I will just leave then.." I said and got off his lap.

Taehyung's p.o.v
Y/n went to go change I wanted to surprise her with a back hug. I slowly opened the bathroom and walked up behind her. I wrapped me arms around her waist and she jumped. Her little jump made me laugh it was so cute. She turned around and punched me in my arm. We left the bathroom and she laid down on my bed while I finished the last song I had. While I was working i heard her calling for me. But I couldn't be distracted right now. She finally got up and sat on my lap which distracted me because I couldn't see the computer screen. She demanded that I go lay down with her but I wasn't gonna let her win this easily so I teased her.
"And what if I don't?" I smirked at her.
She looked at me and said " fine I'll just leave". She started to walk away and I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her back. She laughed. I finally stood up and picked her up bridal style and laid her down on the bed. She was covering her face up with embarrassment. I pulled her hands off her face and pinned them above her head.
"I never said you could leave." I said while smirking.
" I don't believe I need your permission to. " She laughed. I finally kissed her passionately.

Y/n's p.o.v
Tae grabbed my wrist and picked me up bridal style and laid me on the bed. I covered my face up in embarrassment but he moved my hands and line them above me. He was stronger than me so I couldn't get out of his grasp. He then kissed my lip passionately. He kissed my lips down to my jawline and then to my neck. He left one or two hickeys on my neck. Finally I had enough strength to flip him over. Now I was the dominate one. I started kissing him from his lips down to his jawline and then his neck. I left a few more hickeys than he gave me. He finally flipped me over again making him dominate again. He kissed me one more time before laying down beside me. Finally I got what I wanted. He finally covered us up and wrapped his arms around me waist.
"Goodnight baby" he whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine.
"Goodnight tae.."
The end

Wow that's a lot of words. Here ya go Natylia . Enjoy your story . 1290 words.