A break pt.2 (yoongi)

HI BABIES IM BACK

Yoongi's p.o.v
After I got done shopping I decided to go visit my mother since it was Mother's Day. On my way to Daegu ,I decided to pick up some things for my mom. A few minutes later I arrived at the house I grew up in. So many childhood memories flooded in and a smile grew across my face. I knocked on the door and a few seconds later the door opened to my mom smiling so brightly. She hugged me and invited me inside . She asked me about how my job was and the tours. We talked for hours on end till it started getting late.

"I should get going mom. If I don't get back at a certain time Bighit will be looking for me." I said. "It was nice seeing you Yoongi. Please come see me more whenever you have the time. I love you" she said then gave me a tight hug. I started walking home . It was late and the stars were very bright in the sky. I was almost home when I heard a scream from a distance. Immediately i went and looked where it came from. I saw a girl in the ground with two guys surrounding her . Quickly I called the police .

The police arrived and luckily nothing happened to the girl. I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to the girl looking at me. Then I realized who the girl was . It was the girl I ran into at the store.

"Thank you" she said with a shy smile. "If it wasn't for you I would be either dead or extremely hurt".
"You don't have to thank me. I was just trying to help you." I gave her a reassuring smile. She bowed and walked away.

I felt a strange feeling grow when she left but I just ignored it. Finally making it back to apartment, the members were waiting patiently. "Where the hell have you been?!" Jin stood up quickly. "Enjoying quiet time because I never get it here". I went to walk away when I heard Jin yell.

"YOONGI GET IN HERE NOW!"

I grunted and then walked back to the living room. The members were gathered around the tv. "What's going on?" I walked over to them. The tv showed a dating scandal but as I looked closer I realized the dating scandal was y/n and I. "You sure were enjoying peace and quiet". He said making quotation marks with his fingers. "Look, I ran into her at the mall and we just started having a nice conversation. It's nice being able to go out and not be surrounded . It's nice being able to talking to people who don't know you because you can actually feel like a normal person. If there's anything else you wanna know? If not, I'm going to my room."

The members all looked at each other and then shook their heads. I walked off to my room and laid down. My head was racing with many different questions about her.

"Is she okay?"
"Did she make it home safely?"

I decided to call her .

*Ring Ring*
Y/n: "Hello?"
Yoongi: "Hi, I was just calling to make sure you made it home safely.
Y/n: Yes i did. I was to scared to walk alone so I asked to police officer to walk me home.
Yoongi: I'm glad you got home safe.
Y/n: thank you for calling and checking up.  Also before I go can you help me with something?
Yoongi: Anything?
Y/n: Im trying to learn new stuff with music like different sounds and genres. I was wondering if you could help me find a sound to a song I wrote?
Yoongi: I would love to. When do you want to meet up?
Y/n: Tomorrow at 3pm?
Yoongi: see you then!
Y/n: Okay! Goodnight Yoongi
Yoongi: goodnight y/n

The phone call ended and I couldn't help but smile . Her voice is so calming and sweet. "What am i thinking? I need to sleep. Its been a long day". After a few minutes later I drifted I to a deep sleep.

Should I make this a book?