Jin Fluff

505 people.... Thank you all so much!!

Y/n p.o.v
I was suppose to be cooking dinner for my family dinner. I bought all the ingredients and I have all the utensils. The only problem is... I don't know how to cook. Last time I tried to cook I almost burned my moms house down.

*Knock Knock*

I opened the door to see my childhood best friend Kim Seokjin.
"Jin!" I hugged him.
"Long time no see" he laughed then hugged me back. I've known Jin my whole life. We met through my parents. Mine and his parents had a business meeting one day and he came over to hangout with me. We became instant friends. But when he went to collage we lost all connection to each other.
"How did you find me?" I pulled away from the hug.
"I had a little help from your parents." He smiled.
"Oh! Come in!" He walked in and I closed the door behind him. I lived in a two story house and I was able to afford it because of my job position.
"Nice place y/n!" He browsed.
"Thank you!" I smiled and then showed him around the house. After showing him around I went to the kitchen and attempted to cook again.
"What are you making?" He examined the food.
"I was going to make Kim-Chi fried rice for my family dinner but I don't know how to cook it." He smiled.
"Well you're in luck because I know how to make it." He walked over to the sink and washed his hands.
"Really?!" I looked at him.
"Yeah, I had to make it for a cooking class I had in my collage." He started gathering the ingredients to make the Kim-Chi. I watched him mix all the ingredients together. But after awhile I realized I stopped watching him make food. I was looking at HIM. His features, body shape and color, and his personality. He looked up and I looked away instantly. I could sense a smirk form across his face.

*Ring Ring*

My phone started ringing. It was my ex boyfriend Sehun. I let it ring.
"Are you not going to answer that?" Jin pointed towards my phone.
"No" It stopped ringing.
"Why? Maybe it was important."
"Trust me it wasn't important" I walked away.
I walked up stairs to the bathroom and saw my eyes were watering.

I can't let Jin see me like this

I dried my eyes and walked back downstairs. Jin turned around and looked at me.
"Y/n? Are you okay?"
"I'm fine don't worry" I turned around. I heard footsteps get closer to me.
"Y/n?" Jin lifted my chin. He looked me right in the eyes.
"Why are you crying? Does it have to do with that person who called?"
My eyes started to water again.
"Who was the person who called?" Jin looked concerned.
"I-it was s-sehun" I tried my best not to cry.
Sehun was the guy I was with a year before Jin went to collage. Sehun and I were together for two and a half years before I caught him cheating on me with my best friend.
"Are you two not together anymore?" I wiped the tears off my face.
"No, we broke up... because he.... he cheated on me with my friend" Jin's face was in shock. My phone started to run again.
"I'll get it" Jin picked up my phone and answered it.

Jin- Hello?

Sehun-Who is this? Where's Y/n?

Jin- This is Seokjin and y/n is fine.

Sehun- We'll I'm her boyfriend and I need to talk to her.

Jin- That's not possible because I'm her boyfriend.

I looked at Jin in shock.

DID HE JUST SAY HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND?!

Sehun- Damn I always knew she was a hoe.

Jin- Don't you f*cking dare say that about her

Sehun- What are you going to do about it?

Jin- Don't ever call her again, lose her number now. She's better off without you.

Jin hung up and threw my phone on the couch. I just looked at him. I've never seen him this angry before.
"Jin?"  I walked up to him. He looked at me and then wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.
"I'm sorry y/n"
"It's fine Jin, let's finish cooking" We walked to the kitchen and finished making the food.

*1 hour later*

While I was greeting my parents , Jin was setting up the table.
"What a nice place y/n" My mom said while looking at the furniture.
"Is that Kim-Chi I smell?" My dad looked at me. I laughed "Yes dad, and I had some help from someone to make it. Lets eat!"
My parents walked to the kitchen and Jin greeted them.
"Oh Seokjin you've grown so much!" My mom hugged him.
"Let's eat!"
We all sat down and enjoyed the food that Jin made.
"Thank you y/n! The Kim-Chi is really good!" My dad said while shoving more of it in his mouth.
"Don't thank me dad, it was Jin who made it".
"You did a good job Seokjin!" My mom said.
"Thank you Mr and Mrs L/n" After we finished eating Jin and I said goodbye to my parents and started to clean up.
"Thank you so much Jin! I couldn't have done it without you." He smiled and then walked out the room. I gathered the rest of the plates and started washing them in the sink. Next thing I know I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist. I turned around quickly to see Jin smiling.
"What are you doing?" I looked at him.
"Y/n, I need to tell you something" He moved closer to my face. My heart started beating faster and my face was turning more red the closer he got to me. Our lips were centimeters apart. He pulled me closer to him connecting our lips. At first I was in shock.

MY BEST FRIEND IS KISSING ME ! MY BEST FRIEND IS KISSING ME!

Then I gave in and kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. After a couple of minutes of kissing Jin pulled away.
"What was it you needed to tell me?" I said trying to catch my breath. He moved closer to my ear. His breath on my ear sent chills all over my body. Then he whispered...

I love you

Hope you enjoyed this scenario! 1097 words.