Seokjin x Reader (smut)

This was requested by one of my close friends. I'll tell you when to push play on the song. Here you go hoe...

Y/n p.o.v
Jin and I were getting ready to go celebrate our 2 year anniversary of dating. Lucky he was off today and we could spend all day together. As Jin was getting ready I was going through everything in my closet. I couldn't find anything to wear. Finally I decided to just throw something one. I chose a black dress that was slim tight and it showed all the curves on my body and a pair of black heels. Afterwards I decided to curl my hair and put on light makeup.

Jin's p.o.v
I finished putting on my shirt and walked out the bathroom. I walked down the hallway to the bedroom Y/n and I shared. I walked in and saw y/n finishing her makeup. The dress she was wearing kinda turned me on. It was tight and showed all her curves. I examined her up and down.
"Take a picture it'll last longer" she laughed.
"Maybe I will." I smirked and walked over to her. Before she could turn around I wrapped my arms around her and back hugged her.
"You look beautiful." I buried my face in her neck and kissed her. I could feel her face heat up.
"Thank you!" She turned around and kissed my lips with her soft ones. I pulled her closer to me and deepened the kiss. After a few minuets of a make out session we stopped and caught our breath.
"We should get going." She said.
"Let's go then"

Y/n p.o.v
Jin drove to the restaurant he made reservations for. We got in the car and Jin had one hand on the steering wheel and the other one on was on my thigh. Not gonna lie... it turned me on a bit. We arrived at the restaurant and Jin came around and opened the door for me.
"Thank you" I kissed his cheek.
We walked inside and got our tables.
"Jin this place is amazing! How did you afford all this?" I examined the place.
"That's not important." He pulled out a chair and I sat down. He took the seat beside me and we looked at the menu.
"Jin the food here is so expensive. Are you sure you can afford this?" I looked at him.
"Babe, don't worry about it. It's my treat." He pulled me in for a soft yet passionate kiss. The waiter walked over to the table.
"What can I get you two?" We told the waiter our orders and he walked off. I kept looking around the place. It was so beautiful and fancy. Next thing I know I feel a hand ease up my thigh.
"Jin what are you doing?" I looked at his hand. "Nothing." He smirked at me. I moved his hand off my thigh. A few minutes later the waiter came back with our food.
"Thank you" We got our food and ate everything we ordered.
"I'm so full!" I rubbed my stomach. Jin paid for the food and we left. We got in the car and Jin put his hand on my thigh this time caressing it with his thumb. I was getting more turned on my the second. We arrived at the house and I got out and my feet started hurting.
"My feet are killing me!" Jin walked behind me and picked me up bridal style. He carried me inside the house, to our shared room, and sat me down on the bed then he turned around and locked the bedroom door.

(Push play on the song)

"Jin, What are you doing?" He walked back over to me. He pushed me down on the bed and attacked my lips with his own.
"I've been wanting you all night y/n" Jin said as he kissed down your neck to your collar bone.
"You wearing this tight dress that shows off all your curves makes me crazy" he went back up to you lips. After a few minutes of a heated make out session. Jin started getting handsy. His hands were all over your body. The made his way back to your ear.

Dress! Off! Now!

You looked in his eyes and all you could see was pure lust.

You stood up and slowly started unzipping the dress. After the dress was unzipped you slowly slid the dress off. Jin examined you up and down before biting his lip. He got off the bed and made his way over to you.
"I wanna try something, close your eyes" Jin said then walked off. You did as told and closed your eyes waiting for Jin to return. After a couple of seconds Jin comes back in the room.

Open

You opened your eyes and saw Jin with a blindfold and handcuffs in his hand.
"Ready?" You nodded your head yes and Jin smirked. Jin tied the blindfold around your eyes to where you couldn't see and put the handcuffs on your wrist. Then he pushed you back on the bed. Then you felt something cold come in contact with your skin. You arched your back and the cold substance ran down your chest. You went to move your arms but Jin pinned them back above your head.
"Babe, do you trust me?" He said as he kisses your neck softly.
"Y-yes" you muttered. You sensed a smirk grow across Jin's face. The cold substance disappeared from your body all that was left was the wet mark it left. Next thing you know you felt Jin lick the wet trail up your body. It sent shivers all over your body. Jin then moves and you couldn't feel him above you anymore. All you could hear was clothes being removed. Then you felt him crawl back on top of you and started kissing from your jawline all the way down your chest to your womanhood. Jin slowly slid your panties off and pushed one finger inside of you causing you to moan silently.
"Don't hide your moans babe, moan louder for me" He pushed another finger inside of you. "Faster Jin!" You said bucking your hips.
"Say it nicely" he said slowly pumping his fingers in and out of you.
"Faster daddy please!" You moaned. Jin then picked up the pace causing you to be a moaning mess. You felt a knot form in your stomach indicating you were close.
"J-Jin I'm g-gonna" He then stopped and pulled his fingers out of you. He crawled back on top of you positioning himself and removed the blindfold.
"You ready?" He said placing his member at your entrance. You nodded your head yes and he slowly slid himself inside you. You bring your hands up but Jin pins them above your head.
"If you don't keep your hands there I will punish you" Jin said in a husky tone. After a few seconds the pain turned into pleasure and he started picking up the pace.
"Jin ah- FASTER!" You moaned.
"What was that babe?"
"Daddy faster!" After that he fastened his pace. You felt the knot come back to your stomach.
"Daddy I'm-"
"Not yet!" He said still thrusting hard into you.
You were a moaning mess and your were growing weak from holding back your climax.
"Daddy please!"
"NOW!" With Jin's final thrust you both reached your climaxes. Jin pulled out and laid down beside you. You both were breathing really hard trying to catch your breath.
"Hey Jin can you take these off now?" You held you arms up and Jin took the handcuffs off.
"Thank you" You both got under the covers and Jin pulled you closer to his chest.

Happy anniversary y/n

Nicole i hope you enjoy this .
1312 words.