Jackson Wang

You're welcome 😉

Y/n p.o.v

"JACKSON! WAKE UP!" I said as loud as possible which drew attention to me in the back of the classroom. "Ms. L/n, please do not interrupt me while I'm teaching" The teacher called out and then continued the lesson.

I looked back over at Jackson to him smirking at me. "What are you smirking at?" He lifted his head. "Nothing" he said in a husky voice which caused chills to run down my spine. "Whatever just pay attention, we are partners in this project and you aren't going to sleep through this lesson"

He just looked at me and laid his head back down. I just rolled my eyes and continued taking notes.

*End of Class*

Class was over and Jackson was still asleep and I wasn't going to wake him up again so I left him. As I was at my locker someone came up and slammed it closed. I looked over to see Jackson looking at me. But I could tell he was mad.

"YOU DIDN'T WAKE ME UP!" He raised his voice a bit which caught some people's attention. "I'm not going to wake you up everytime you fall asleep in class. I'm not your alarm clock." I turned around and walked off.

I was walking out the door and I heard someone call my name. "Y/N!" I already knew who it was so I kept walking. "Y/N STOP WALKING DAMNIT" I finally stopped walking and waited on him. He ran up to me and was out of breath.

"Next time can you wait?" He said still trying to catch his breath. "Also who's house are we doing the project at?"

"I don't know" I started walking. "Let's do it at mine ,my parents won't be home till late they had a business meeting to go too" I agreed and we both walked to his house. He opened the door and offered me something to drink.

His house was huge. I didn't expect such a lazy asshole to live here. "Here" Jackson handed me a glass of water. "So tell me. How does a person like you , have a huge house like this?" He laughed. "My parents are business people and I'm famous." I looked at him "Famous?"

"Yeah I'm in a boy band called Got7. Here listen to one of our songs" Jackson pulled up there song Hard Carry and when he lifted his shirt in the video my face turned really red. I tried to cover it up the best I could but I failed.

"Why you blushing?" He smirked at me. "No reason! Shut up!" I hit him on the shoulder lightly and continued watching the video. After the video was over you could tell Jackson was smirking still. "Stop!" I said and covered my face with a pillow. Jackson moved the pillow off my face.

"Y/n?" He moved closer to my face. "Why were you blushing?" His lips centimeters from mine. My face turned even more red. "No reason!" I pushed him away. He smirked and then laughed. "It was because of my abs. Wasn't it?" I just looked at him. "It was. All girls get flustered when they see my abs." He winked.

"God you're such a fuckboy." I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I filled up my cup and returned back to the living room but Jackson wasn't in there. "Jackson?" I walked up stairs but I still couldn't find him. All of a sudden i feel someone's hand around my wrist. I turned around and Jackson was standing there.

"Oh my god you scared the fuck out of me" I hit his shoulder. "What are you doing up here?"
"I was coming to look for you because you disappeared" I snatched my hand away. "Aw, were you worried about me" He poked my cheek. I slapped his hand "No." He smirked.

I looked at Jackson and then started heading back downstairs but I got stopped by Jackson's arm. "What are you doing?" He smirked at me and then pinned me up against the wall. My breath hitched. His breath trailed up my neck and then he kissed my lips roughly but passionately.

At first I didn't kiss back but then I gave in and melted into the kiss. He kissed me all the way down my jawline to my neck and started leaving hickeys all over me. He then whispered in my ear. "You're mine". He picked me up bridle style and carried me to his room and laid me down on the bed.

He attacked his lips with mine. His lips were so sweet and soft and I was craving more. Jackson then removed my shirt kissing down my collar bone and all the way down my stomach. I was getting turned on more and more and I could tell he was too. "Fuck you're so hot" He said and then removed his shirt.

He left wet trails of kisses all over your body. Things were started to get heated until you heard someone walk in downstairs. "Fuck!" Jackson said and then helped you put your clothes back on. "Jackson we're home!" He grabbed your hand and you both walked downstairs.

Jackson's mom and dad saw you and Jackson walk downstairs and they were confused. "Hello y/n ! We haven't seen you in a while." Jackson's mom said while giving me a hug. "Nice to see you again y/n" Jackson's dad shakes my hand  and bowed. "It's nice to see you all too." I smiled. "What brings you here y/n?" I looked at Jackson.

"We have a project for school and we decided to do it here since there is more room" Jackson spoke up. "Oh! That sounds fun. Well good luck and we'll see you tomorrow!" Jackson walked me outside and walked me home since I didn't live far.

He held my hand the entire time and my heart was beating so fast. "I'm sorry for that" Jackson spoke up. "It's okay" We arrived at my house. "Thank you for walking me home" I hugged him. "You're welcome" He wrapped his arms around my waist. The hug was so comforting and I didn't want to let go. "I should be going" Jackson pulled away. He gave me on more soft kiss on my lips before leaving.

*The next day*

I woke up and got ready for school. When I arrived at school people were staring at me. I couldn't figure out why. Jackson pulled me to a spare room. "Jackson why are people staring at me?" He chucked and then showed you a picture of your neck. "Oh shit! Damnit Jackson" He laughed and then kissed your lips. "Sorry i got carried away"

Sorry for not updating for so long. But I wrote a kpop person besides BTS. I hope you all enjoy. 1151 words.