a/n

(this was also posted to the sequel of this story)

short promo im sorry

ok so even though this book is over... i have three other books that you can read.

1. scira (scott aka hubby and kira from teen wolf)

this one i have major writer's block so i havent updated in like a year so if anyone would want to help me write it that would be amazing <33333

description:

in which a werewolf finds love in a kitsune. the twist? they're in prison.

2. letters to zach; UNDER CONSTRUCTION

this one is about zach dempsey from 13rw who i loooveee.

description:

dear zach,

it's not your fault. you didn't know what you were getting into.

3. zoya and me (bwwm) (black woman, white male)

this is a story i just started like a few days ago that is about an interracial couple, but the entire story doesn't revolve around the fact that they're two different races. yea, there'll be people who'll mention it but it's not like the entire story is based on that one fact.

description: (this one's a little longer)

zoya is a fifteen year old african-american girl. she has dark brown eyes, and dark brown skin. she's in the tenth grade. she keeps her head down, gets good grades, has friends. she's just your everyday girl. an extra on a tv show. she's not a cliche- she's not a popular girl, and she's not the quiet girl no one talks to. but im an entirely different story.

im also just your everyday guy. not. im tyler andrews. captain of the basketball team and the swim team at only age sixteen. im nice enough, popular, and i get good grades. girls pawn after me but i respectfully reject them. im half-irish, half-italian. im tall, 6'5", whereas zoya is about 5'6". i have a beautiful girlfriend named andi, but i have been hopelessly in love with zoya since the day i laid eyes on her.

love at first sight.

now that's a cliche.

.......

soooo if yall wanted to read more from me those are three possible suggestions.

though they may not have many chapters, which im working on, i really think they have the potential to be good stories.

sorry if this was a waste of your time.

love yall❤️

-emmthelemm