Chapter one : Hope to see you soon

Lilly's P.O.V:

I looked at the outfit that was hung on the door of my closet.

It was a silk blue two piece with white ribbon seams , I liked It although it was a bold choice.

I took the vest off of the hanger and opened the door to see Misako.

"You Ready ?" She asked, looking down at her watch, before our eyes met and she smiled.

"Yeah" I said, returning the smile.

I needed Misako to help me get the vest over my head without ruining my hair and makeup. I had my hair straightened and my makeup done by Manny (Manny MUA) We collabed earlier today.

"Alright Lift " Misako gestured to my arms, I lifted my arms and she pulled the vest over my head, weaving past my hair and my makeup.

"Thank you so much" I beamed,

"Alright Imma leave you to change out of your jeans, you don't have much time left, Lil." Misako said whilst leaving.

*ping!*

I picked up my phone and looked down

"Dom:  Hey Lilly!! Just wondered if you're still coming to the premiere tonight, I'm with Matt and we're on the way, hope to see you soon, Dom  💋 "

I smiled as I began to reply,

"Lilly:  I'm getting ready now, I'll be on the way soon, I'll make it !! See you soon  ❤️"

I heard a knock at my door, "Come in"
I heard a voice before i saw a figure
"Hey booooo!!"

Kyle.

"Kwale ! Wassup hoe" I laughed

"Hmm.. i know that smile..." Kyle teased

"What do you mean ?" I hid my smile behind a "confused" face. I knew EXACTLY what he was talking about.

"That's the Dom smile" He wiggled his eyebrows, smirking.

"Oh my god! Shut up! " I laughed throwing one of my bed cushions at him.

The dom smile is a real thing. However, it doesn't mean that it validates our "relationship" we're not even dating. He's just a really hard working and sweet guy, I admire that about him.

We've kissed before but just for Dom's channel, he's a great kisser.

"Listen, If he's gonna be there tonight you better serve some looks sis." Kyle said whilst snapping his fingers.

"I'm there to support Demi, not flirt with Dom " I laughed as I sat at my vanity to put on my jewellery.

"Hmmm reminder to yourself?" he raised a brow. "Anyway, you look amazing, I've got to go. I'll be back soon, Text me if you need me. " Kyle said pulling on his camo jacket.

"Thank you, I'll be in touch " I smiled, looking at him in my mirror, watching him close the door.

****************

Aaaaaaaa very short beginning...

Hope you enjoyed this 💗,

Savannah  x

Twitter : @teamsupergrande
Instagram : @teamsupergrande