Chapter 8 : Committed to it.

Lilly P.O.V

I was happy where I stood with Dom, these are early stages, we aren't dating, but we're at a good place. He agreed to come over and discuss the tarot cards.

I assumed the two flames Josephine referred to were actually us. I don't know who or what the 'old flame' is and I'm not sure that's a discovery I'm ready for yet.

I stood at my mirror curling the ends of my hair listening to Fifth Harmony 'He Like That' I decided to tweet the lyrics:

as expected, straight away, the replies came flooding in. I left my curling wand resting on the heatproof mat and scrolled through the replies,

One said "That's what Lilly said to Dom"
another reply said "See I knew Dom was a good boy"
Team Super are so funny, however they're Private Investigator potential so I would expect them to realise they were lyrics by now.

Just on cue, A phone-call interrupted my spying.

"Hey, Lil"

"Hey Dom, what's up" I beamed

"What cake are we deciding on?"

"I don't mind, cake is cake right?" I laughed as my eyebrows knitted together in confusion,

"Well I brought my favourite last time, what's yours?" I could hear him returning the laughter behind his voice,

"Surprise me" I smirked, leaving him confused.

"Okay, I'll be there soon" I sensed a smile behind his words,

--

"Wait you brought a whole cake?" I commented between laughter as my eyes widened with amazement.

"Yeah! I feel like I've been having a cake deficiency and I lowkey need it."
Dom shrugged. 

"However, there's a surprise inside the cake." He wriggled his eyebrows with laughter. He pulled the top of the cake box off and it was a baby pink cake rolled in sprinkles.

"Okay, Let's see " I shook my head as I picked up the knife and a plate.
I cut into the cake and as I lifted a slice up, multicoloured skittles streamed from underneath the slice. 

"Oh my god are you serious" I gasped with widened eyes.
"Very serious!" He laughed,

He's so thoughtful ! The world knows I'm obsessed with Skittles but the fact he went and got a whole CAKE made, I call this potential.

I plated up the slices of cake and passed one plate to Dom and sat back with mine.
"So what happened today.. with the reading?" He lifted his fork to his mouth

"Well, I did a card reading. She had 4 cards and hovered over them for a little while but then only flipped one over, I asked her if I would become alone. She said "romantically not, or socially" 

I looked over to see Dom hiding a smirk.

"I can see you, Dom." I raised an eyebrow comedically,

"No, carry on" Dom continued to smirk lifting his fork to his mouth.

"Anyway," I Laughed " Josephine said that the romantic flame is long term, which shocked BOTH Lauren and I, because-"

"wait, isn't that good?" Dom cut me off, 

"Well, it was all good until she broke the expected bad news, apparently I should be expecting an old flame to come between me and the romantic flame." I sighed

Dom's face dropped, "Like permanently?"

I reached over to put my plate back on the table and sat back, closer to Dom.

"this potential old flame leads to the two romantic flames growing stronger, which gave me reassurance" I smiled. 

Dom reached over for my hand which surprised me, 

"If we happen to be them romantic flames, if anything and I mean anything comes between us, I promise I'll be ready and we'll get through it. we haven't even hit our first milestone or hardship because we're not even dating or anything, but just know if we become something, I'm committed to it. I'm here for you and you only."

I squeezed his hand and smiled " I don't know how many cake dates it's gonna take to get there but.. we'll probably make it. I like you a lot and it's no secret between us, and all I want from whatever this is, is honesty, love and positivity. I promise if we become something, I'm also committed to it. " 

I looked into Dom's eyes and it's like I could literally see that he meant every word he said, I trust him. 

Next thing I knew, here we was for probably the 16th time.. Kissing.

He held one warm hand on my face whilst still holding my hand. I felt him pull back 

"You taste like cake" I whispered, Causing him to laugh,

"Okay, Netflix." Dom reached over for the remote almost instantly.

"What?" I laughed,

"Oh, I planned all of this out, after the cake, we would watch BoJack Horseman and cuddle, didn't expect the commitment cheesy chat to be that long so my schedule is thrown off, but that's okay sometimes" he shrugged,

"You planned this? BoJack Horseman? that's literally my favourite" I laughed before resting my head on a cushion on his lap,

I feel so happy and careless, this feels too good to be true. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UGH I am SO sorry, I've lost my little writing touch. 

next chapter should be better 💛

@teamsupergrande