Chapter 3: Voiceovers

Lilly's P.O.V

I had to leave the premiere early to get some work done. I had to write a script, record a rant and send some voiceovers to Dom.

The voiceovers are for a video called 'What Girls Do That guys hate"

We kissed that day, If I'm being perfectly honest, I've thought about it since.

We had to film it 4-5 times, when we did the last one, we kissed, walked away and looked at the shot afterwards. There wasn't any awkwardness which I admire.

I loved filming with Dom, although I repeat that so often that I sound like a broken record, I honestly mean it. His work and his creative passion inspires me, not to mention, I find it really attractive.

I don't know what it is, a man who is humble, hardworking, creative, honest and a good listener, is someone that attracts me. It's hard to find guys like that, however Dom ticks those boxes but I can't take that any further for the sake of our friendship. I don't want to ruin things, they're great right now.

I sighed as I opened the video attachment from Dom's email, I plugged in my mic and begun to read off of the script.
-•-

Dom's P.O.V

The end titles of the documentary started play, as people started to disperse. I turned to look for Matt as our seats were reserved in different places, 

"Hey Dom?" the person next to me tapped my shoulder

"What's up Nessa ? " I turned 

"Have you seen Lilly ? Roni and I wanted to talk to her about something." Vanessa responded with a slightly tilted head.

"No, I think she's left already, you could drop her a text" I suggested.

"Good Idea" she laughed. "Alright, I'm going to go and catch up with Veronica" she chuckled, shaking her head,

"Okay" I said, proceeding to stand up. "I should be seeing you girls soon" I shrugged 

"Ya sure will" She laughed "see you soon, Dom" She hugged me 

"Bye" I smiled

I've always treated Veronica and Vanessa like two little twin sisters of mine, such genuine, sweet, creative and funny personalities. 

I looked down to unlock my phone and find out where Matt was.

Lilly : Sorry I left without saying goodbye, thanks for being the sweetheart you are tonight, I've sent the voiceovers xoxo

I beamed at the message. I guess my earlier passing comment didn't come across as awkward then.

I decided to respond.

'Don't worry about it, honestly. Thank you for the voiceovers !! x

'Also, Roni and Nessa wanted to speak to you, I told them to drop you a text."

"Hey man" a recognisable voice in front of me spoke

I looked up from my phone to see Matt, "Hey! was just about to text you" 

------------------------

Really short chapter, 

domilly cuteness next chapter,

xx