Chapter 6 : Feeling Free

Dom's P.O.V

After tonight, I feel a massive weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I'm feeling free. 

When we kissed, the attraction grew. We sat laughing, going through memories and holding hands, Like a cheesy couple on their anniversary. Having the person you admire and want, feel the same about you is the best feeling in the world.

I looked down at the time on my phone 

'2:36 AM' 

"Lilly, It's literally half past 2 ! I've got a workshop tomorrow!" I sat up in realisation.

"The Chicago one ?!" She asked with a tilted head.

"Yeah, I should go" I shrugged.

"Yes! You should ! come on !" Lilly stood up from the couch, extending her arm out. I held on to her hand as I stood up. She lead me down to the front door. 

"Thank you SO much for this evening, or morning, you choose" I laughed

"No problem, love. I hope your birthday has been great" She shrugged with a wide smile.

"Definitely one to remember" I smiled.

"I'll text you later.." she beamed, raising her arms and putting them around the back of my neck

"I'll be expecting it" I returned a gesture, putting my arms around her waist. Being this close to Lilly wasn't anything new to me, the only new thing about it was the reality of it. Before it was for a skit or a video. Now it feels real, 

I leaned down to kiss Lilly and she looked up into my eyes and leaned in also. As we kissed, her hands moved from my neck to cupping my warm cheeks. I pulled her closer to me as the kiss deepened.

I felt Lilly smile into the kiss.

"Goodnight, Dom" she pulled back and looked deep into my eyes with a smile

"Goodnight Lilly" I returned the smile.

-------

Lilly P.O.V 

I waved as Dom's car disappeared from the drive. 

I stupidly stood doing a lowkey happy dance. 

"Lilly?" I heard.

I stood with both my eyes latched. As I slowly opened an eye..

"Kyle?" I questioned the figure,

"What the hell are you doing, and who was that?" Kyle laughed, walking towards me.

"come in" I said, stepping sideways away from the door.

-------

"No offence Kyle, but what the hell are you doing here?" I laughed as I sat down next to him on the couch.

"Well I left my laptop here, I was going to come tomorrow morning, but seeing as you've been on and off of WhatsApp for the past hour, I thought I'd just swing by and pick it up now" He shrugged

"Ahh" I awkwardly replied in response.

"Okay so you still didn't answer my question.. what're you hiding girl ?" He Joked

"If you tell a soul.. you lose yours" I sighed 

--------

"WHAT?" he gasped. "YOU'RE LYING" he held his chest, dramatically.

"I'm serious" I laughed, his reaction was straight from a dramatic telenovela. "You can't tell anyone...okay? " 

"Of course..pinky?" He held out his little finger, representing a promise.

I linked my little finger with his. "I just knew it was real !! " he grinned.

"Are you telling anyone?" He pouted with a raised brow,

"Well we're not dating, so I guess not, however, if something is to happen. I'll let you know first." I flashed a happy smile.

---

*DING* 

"Oh for goodness sake !" I sighed. I tried to answer every message and clear every missed call and then go to sleep. Every time I put the phone down, somebody texts me. 

I rolled over to pick up the phone and check whatever notification had come through. 

'Dom : Again, thank you so much for 'last night'. hopefully you'll wake up to this 😂, It was a great night x ' 

I smiled down at the phone before sending a reply 

'Lilly: Nope! I'm still awake 😂🤦🏾‍♀️. It's no problem, seeing you is always a treat. Cake night again soon? xx"

'Dom: You should be sleeping !! 💁🏽‍♂️. Cake night will become a monthly event, V.I.P members only 🤷🏾‍♂️❤️'

'Lilly: You've got a dance workshop tomorrow.. YOU should be sleeping 😂, and yes. I can invest in that 🙃💗'

------------

Short Chapter. Wattpad is under maintenance...

Hope you enjoyed it x