Tony Stark

This, like many previous, was not requested. I get too many ideas and decide to write them down.
And with the video I only mention it once:
00:40-00:54

Tony Stark x Stoic!Male!Reader

(Name) (Lname), is the most stoic and emotionless person everyone in the avengers facility knows.

(Name) always has some sort of bitch face, some the same some different.

The one thing Tony had never expected from him was laughter.

Full blown laughter.

He was getting something from the supply closet next to (Name)'s room and all he could hear was laughter.

Tony had completely forgotten about what he was getting and silently entered the room.

He hoped (Name) wouldn't notice and he didn't.

(Name) was watching some video with a handsome guy in the corner of the screen laughing too.

The most beautiful sound came out of (Name)'s mouth, laughter.

Tony pulled out his phone and recorded it. When he noticed (Name) look back he left quickly.

~~A meeting the next day~~

(Name) was back to his usual bitch faced self. He was sitting at the other end of the table across from Tony (who sat at the head of the table).

As Tony finished what he was talking about everyone assumed the meeting was over.

Tony quickly made everyone sit back down.

"I have something I need to show all of you before you leave."

He pulled up the video (time from the beginninging) and pressed play.

There was a stifled laugh from the back of the room, (Name).

Everyone looked at him as he attempted to not laugh.

The video replayed itself again (Just the time at the beginning) and (Name) couldn't help himself but laugh.

He laughed so hard he fell out of his seat.

Everyone in the room but Tony stared in awe. Tony just sat tgere loving every second of this precious moment.