Kenny McCormick/Mysterion

Kenny/Mysterion x Male!Reader. This is not a requested story. But feel free to request!!
_________________________

(Name) the new kid. The new hero. The one that doesn't often talk to anyone without reason, well not listened to often enough to anyway.

At the moment (Name) is with the Freedom Pals; undercover for the Coon and Friends. He doesn't like having to lie to people that acually care for him. But he had to do this or -- well he doesn't know but Cartman said he would do something horrible.

(Name) sighed and continued walking with the Freedom Pals. They were on a mission to fight Coon and Friends for dominance over South Park (Thats what was determined between the two groups).

The Freedom Pals and (Name) arrived early. Of course.

"Hey, you all right New Kid?" Token-Tupperware(?) Asked.

(Name) felt even worse, if thats possible at this point, and nodded his head in reply.

Mysterion gave (Name) a small sideways glare. (Name) shrunk down beneath it.

Coon and Friends walked up about twenty minutes after the Freedom Pals arrived. Everyone got into a fighting position.

"N-new Kid don-don't let us d-down." Wonder Tweek stuttered out with a small twitch.

"Well thats going to be impossible Wonder Tweek, because hes still with us." Coon said.

The world felt like it just feel apart to (Name). He was pointed out. His heart hurts.

Every Freedom Pal looked at (Name). Some surprised, some angry, and some disappointed. Mysterion looked ready to kill.

(Name) took a couple steps back.

"What is he talking about?" Mysterion asked (Name), anger clear in his voice.

"I-I. . ." (Name) tried to speak, he tried his best but it hurt. He stepped back more. He didn't like this plan anymore. He doesn't want to play any more.

So he ran. He ran from the enemy super groups. He ran off to Stark's pond to cry to himself.

He sat below the tree he always sat under when sad, angry, done, or anything really. He sat under the tree and cried.

'Stupid friends, stupid games, stupid me, stupid Cartman. . .' (Name) thought to himself.

There were some footsteps behind (Name). The steps were coming towards him. The steps stopped and a the person sat next to him.

"You all right (Name)?" Mysterion said.

(Name) tensed at the voice, still remembering the angry glare from before.

Mysterion's hand gently gripped (Name)'s shoulder.

"Its okay to talk, you know. I am still a little angry at you but its just a game. I would rather make sure you're okay than continue playing." Mysterion said.

(Name) put his head on Mysterion's shoulder and continued crying. Mysterion let it happen, his friend needed him more than the game needed to be played.

(Name) calmed down after a few minutes. He lifted his head from Mysterion's shoulder and looked towards said hero.

"I-I'm sorry." (Name) said.

Mysterion shook his head and stood up. He offered a hand to (Name). (Name) accepted the hand and pulled himself to stand.

"You don't need to be sorry (Name). You did what you were told was right." Mysterion said while pulling (Name) in for a hug.

"Thank you Kenny." (Name) said with a small, mischievous smile.

"Hey." Myster--Kenny said in a playful tone.

(Name) laughed. Kenny smiled at the now happy boy.

"(Name)." Kenny said.

"Yeah?" (Name) said after calming down.

"I have something to give you. Its at my house though." (Name) gave Kenny a 'really' look. "Nothing sexual I promise."

"Okay, I trust you!" (Name) smiled.

The two of them walked to Kenny's house. When they arrived Kenny told (Name) to wait outside. While waiting (Name) thought of the many possibilities the gift could be (including sexual ones but there wasn't many on the list).

After about eight minutes Kenny walked out, something held behind his back.

"Sorry it took awhile to find." Kenny said.  (Name) nodded in reply and understanding. "C-could you close your eyes?"

(Name) nodded once more and closed his eyes.Kenny walked behind (Name), gift in hand.

"Could you put yours arms out to the side a bit?" Kenny asked and (Name) complied.

Something soft was put on one of (Name)'s arms and then the other. Was this a coat?

"You can open your eyes." Kenny informed.

(Name) opened his eyes and looked at his arms. His eyes widened when he saw that it was Kenny's blue parka. The fur trim on the hood and the cuffs of the arms were a dark blue. While the body of the entire parka is a light blue.

"You don't have to like it. I just wanted to give it to you because I have nothing else to give." Kenny started. "I wanted to give it to you to also say that I . . . I uh, I like you. And its a like like kind if like."

"Kenny the gift is amazing! And I like like you too!" (Name) said with a huge smile. He really appreciated the parka Kenny gave him.

"Can I kiss you?" Kenny asked.

(Name) nodded and walked up to Kenny. Kenny smiled and brought his hands up to (Name)'s face. (Name) brought his hands to Kenny's shoulders. The two leaned in and kissed. It was a little short but it was sweet and quite passionate.

(Name) pulled away, a smile plastered on his face. The two hugved and spent the rest of the day together.

______________________

This wasn't proof read. There is definitely mistakes.
Hope it was enjoyable!