Nico DiAngelo

Oblivious!Nico x Slightly Jelous!Male!Reader
(Art by Viria on tumblr)

(Name) sighed. It was another day. A fresh start as some say.

He walked out of cabin and was greeted by the early risers like himself. Not many people get up early around camp, surprisingly.

(Name) was heading towards cabin 13, the Hades cabin. His boyfriend, Nico Di Angelo, was hopefully inside.

The son of (God/Goddess) knocked upon the black wooden door. He stepped back and waited a few moments. Nico opened the door with a frustrated and tired look on his face.

(Name) smiled and his boyfriend. "Hey Neeks! You want to hand out after breakfast today?"

Nico shook his head and spoke, "I had made plans to help Will later." (Name)'s face dropped. "We can hang out after dinner though. I-if thats alright?"

(Name) nodded his head with a sad smile, "Sounds great Neeks. See you then."

(Name) turned around quickly to hide his frown.

The breakfast horn went off. (Name) just walked to his cabin not feeling like having breakfast anymore.

(Name) layed on his bed and waited for the breakfast group to die down. Once a majority of people left he got up to go get an apple. [Not sure how he knew rhe majority of people were gone but. . . its fanfiction it fineeeee]

On his way he say Nico and Will walking towards the Apollo cabin.

(Name) shook his head and kept walking. He didn't even know where he was walking, he just walked.

~~ Later ~~

(Name) had just finished dinner. His sour mood from earlier disappeared. He was excited for his meet up with Nico; its been awhile since they've even properly talked.

The (HColour) haired male went on a quick search for his significant annoyance.

He soon found Nico leaning against the (God/Goddess) cabin. He was talking to Will, of course.

(Name) sighed. He put up a big smile and walked towards the conversing two.

"Hey Neeks. Wanna head out for a walk or something?" (Name) said glaring at Will.

Nico nodded. "Just give me a minute with Will, Okay?"

(Name) growled, nodded and stepped back a bit. The two boys stared at him for a second. Nico then said what he needed to and turned to walk with (Name).

They walked toward the beach, neither saying a word.

Nico broke the silence by asking, "Whats been your problem lately?"

"You."

"Could I get details please?"

(Name) sat on the sand, Nico following.

"My problem has been that you've been hanging out with Will." (Name) said after a few moments.

"Whats wrong with me hanging out with Will?" Nico pressed on.

(Name) took a breath before speaking. "Its just that I miss our hang outs. I get that you need space and alone time as well as time for others. Its just you've hanging out with Will for the past two weeks with barely a word to me."

Nico pressed him to continue.

"I just wanted to talk to you without Will being talked about or interrupting. I-I just miss you, really. . ."

Nico sat a little shocked. He knew he'd been hanging out with Will a lot more frequently, but he didn't think it had affected (Name) like this.

Nico, for the first time, hugged (Name). (Name) took a second to realize but he hugged back eventually.

The two stayed like that for awhile. (Name) hoping it would never end.

"I-I'm sorry (Name). How about we. . . we hang out all day tomorrow? I can even ask to sit at your cabin's table." Nico apologized.

(Name) nodded. "Yeah. Yeah I'd like that Neeks, I'd like that alot."

The couple stayed like that until they were caught and sent to their cabins.