Part 1

"you have a split personality disorder madam!....one minute you are sober and next moment you are feisty woman....Oh God! why i made you girlfriend"sanskar shouted at swara's face.

"i have only two faces...you have thousand faces...sometime you want to keep silence,sometime you want to speak,one moment you are a caring BF next moment you are irritating.one moment you are angry and next moment you start smiling....Hey Bhagwan! my head started revolving because of your mood swings"swara shouted back at him

"you know what you were my biggest mistake...i am breaking up with you"sanskar said joining both hands in front of her.

"what break up you will do....i am doing break up..get lost"swara said in furious tone,turned and takes two steps to leave.

"next time i will make a normal girlfriend...more hot than you"sanskar shouted,seeing her leaving.swara turned next instant and kneed him hard.sanskar bend forward,feeling extreme pain.swara hits her elbow joint on his back.

"i will make a BF more handsome than you, when he will take me night club, we will dance veryyyyyy closely and when he whisper in my ear 'i want you" then  i will say 'i want you too'...got it!"swara said in his ear while bending forward.she kissed on his cheek then gets straight.

"Swara!!! i will kill you"sanskar shouted at top of his lungs.

*************************

NEXT DAY

Seniors are ragging juniors and their laugh are reaching to the sky.

"sir please let me go...i have lecture in five minutes"one boy said worriedly to them

"we will let you go..if you will go and propose that girl"one senior said and points at swara.

"what are you doing?...sanskar will kill him"another whispered in his ear.

"they broke up...AGAIN!"first one laughed and second one shakes his head.

"that double battery..."junior said while making face.

"yes and now go"first one said in serious tone.2nd boy tried to stop him but first one hold his hand.

"it will be fun"1st one said,stopping him. junior  walks toward swara.she was writing something on her notebook with so much force that pen was near its death.sanskar was throwing daggers at swara.

"excuse me....i want to say something"

Swara raised her head,removes her glasses and looks at him.

'yes!...'

"i love you...will you be my girlfriend?"he quickly sit down on his knees.swara blinks at him twice.

"really?..."swara asked in disbelief.she looks at sanskar,smiles mischievously  and looks at the poor boy innocently.

"you know....no one proposed me like on his knees...i really like your style.i will think about you."swara said sweetly.

"such a liar!...she had told me she don't like filmy style like this and noww."sanskar muttered angrily and picks up a tin to throw at her.lakshahya snatches it from him.

boy holds her hand,kissed on knuckles and gets up.swara eyes widened but she controls herself quickly.sanskar tried to get up from his seat but lucky holds his hand.

"sanskar principle have gave you last warning...one more fight and you will be strike out....don't do anything here"lucky said,trying to knock some senses in his thick brain.

"how dare he?.."sanskar muttered angrily,gets up,kicked the chair and left.swara smiled triumphantly.

"she is alright without glasses..i got a girlfriend in free"boy thought and went back to seniors proudly.

"you are so dead.."2nd boy muttered.

********************************

EVENING

Swara was waiting outside the collage for her brother.it had started getting dark.she looks at her wrist watch and gets more worried.

"where is he?..."swara muttered angrily and looks up at sky.it had started getting dark.she takes out her mobile and tried to ON it but battery was completely dead.she cursed herself for being so careless.

Sanskar comes from nowhere and stops bike in front of her. swara looks at him with narrowed eyes then turns her face away.sanskar didn't look at her and gave race to his bike.swara looks at her wrist watch then muttered something under her breath,goes and sits beside him.he again give race.swara sit correctly and holds back stand firmly.sanskar drove off after that.he stops bike at some distance from her house.swara steps down from bike.

"thanks..."she said arrogantly and leaves.

"thanks!!.....'sanskar mimics angrily,turns bike and drove off.

Swara looks at back then enters inside and looks at her brother angrily.he looks at her then at clock and gives him tight smile.

"i had so much work..i just forgot about you"karan said sweetly.swara just stares at him silently.karan looks at his grandmother for help.

"off course!..my son do so much work.i had myself told him so much work....my poor child is also a human"Nani quickly said with full love.

"and he took me to my friend house....i made him late their"ragini also came for her brother's help.swara shook with anger,she looks at shomi for a second then went toward her room angrily.

"thank God..."dadi said loudly.shomi shook her head and goes back to kitchen.

NIGHT

"i don't like your mother at all...send her back to mama ji(uncle) house"swara muttered in furious tone.

"hmm..."shomi said and put one bite in her mouth.

"had you seen her...how she was taking his side...my poor child..alla la!"

"hmm..'shomi make her eat another bite.

"everyone was gone...i was only left in college...thanks to that jerk head.he dropped me"

"hmm..."  another bite.

"what hmm?..maa"swara said in irritated voice.

"food is finished....don't stay up too late otherwise you will get sick like last time"shomi said,kissed on her head and leaves.

"send your mother back..'swara shouted at her back.shomi smiled.

TO BE CONTINUED......