Part 5

After 5 years

India

"Maa!!...."ragini said and hugged shomi and started crying.

"when did you come and why are you crying?.."shomi said calmly while caressing her hair.

"he throw me out...he gave me divorce maa"ragini said,crying vigorously.shomi got sad and sighed heavily.

"everything will be fine..."shomi said calmly.

"maa!...i got divorce and you are saying everything will be fine..how can you be so hard for me"ragini breaks hug and said feeling pain with her behavior.

"ragini what happened?....why are you crying"nani said coming there worriedly.

"nani!!..."ragini runs and hugs her and tells her everything.nani's eyes gets filled with tears.she controls herself and makes ragini sit and gives her watser.

"i will call your father..."nani said sadly and calls shekhar.ragini looks at shomi who was sewing a sweater calmly.new tears formed in ragini's eyes,she throws glass on floor and runs toward her room.

Evening

Shekhar,shomi,nani,sujata,ram,uttra,karan and ragini were sitting in hall,ragini was crying silently.

"i will talk with his parents..."shekhar said in serious tone.

"nothing will happen...he has sent divorce papers"shomi said putting papers on table.ragini's crying increased.shekhar picks up papers.

"maa you were saying everything will be fine.....what now?."ragini said during her crying.nani tried to calm her but she gets up while holding her hair.

"if your lovely daughter swara would have passed from all this...would you have said same thing to her"ragini shouted.shomi looks at her calmly.

"this would have never happened with my swara because if her sister had told her on her marriage day "di this is not right guy for you,don't do this marriage" she would have stopped her marriage."shomi said with smile

"and why are you blaming my daughter whose is not even here.....who left all of you.why the hell you all blame my daughter when something went wrong in this house...why?"shomi burst out shouting.

"don't know where is she?...is she alive or dead?...but still you are blaming her..didn't she tell you not to do this marriage"shomi said and one tear falls down from her eyes.

Everyone avoids eyes from her.sujata comes forward and holds shomi and rubs her shoulder.

London

"i told dad i don't want bodyguard but he didn't listen to me and look at this guy"a little girl of 5 said while pacing here and there.swara looks at bodyguard,he releases a sigh.swara smiles.

"you know..he never listens to me...never ever..he went to his business trip and left me here,mom is also not here."she again shouted.

"hmm....that's why you called me here?.."swara asked calmly.

"yes!!..."girl said,twitching her nose cutely.swara gritted her teeth.

"do you know...i was in deep sleep?..."

"yes..."girl said again.

"i heard your problem and i am going back to sleep..."swara said,twirl on her heels and walks toward door.

"swara!!!!...you can't leave like this"girl shouted seeing her leaving.

"oh yes!.."swara turned and looks at bodyguard.