Part 2

Next Day

All juniors were gathered in ground as seniors had called them.they were worried for themselves because this time.last year seniors had called them.

"you all should not be really worried...i had called all of you here to give a warning...this warning is for boys,girls can leave"sanskar said,making girls sigh in relief.they started leaving,giving pityful look at boys.

"you come here?.."sanskar called a boy forward.

"what is your name?.."sanskar asked through gritted teeth.

"kunal..."

"kunal!...to whom you had proposed yesterday.she is my girlfriend.....tell me what should i do with you for keeping eye on my girl"sanskar said putting hand around his neck and pressed it.boys felt sharp pain in back of his neck.

"3rd year students told me to propose her...i..i didn't do it with my own will"boy said in scared voice.

"let me tell all of you...swara gaddodia, medical student doing house-job, badge 16,wears glasses.....she is my girlfriend...if i saw anyone near her then i promise you all will repeat your first year....."sanskar said looking at everyone then looks at kunal.

"got it..'he pressed his neck again.kunal nodded vigorously.sanskar tells them to leave and give another warning to kunal and send him.

LOCKER'S ROOM

swara closed sanskar's locker's door with full bang.sanskar hardly save his hand and looks at her and gives his signature smile.

"what did you tell my boyfriend?..."swara said while fuming in anger.

"nothing..."sanskar said innocently.Swara forward her hand to grab his neck for being such a jerk then stamps her foot in anger and walks toward door.sanskar comes in front of her and holds his ears with both hands.swara turns her face while holding her books near her chest.

"sorry!..'

"you called me your mistake.."swara said looked at him with pouted face and hit book on his head.

"you also called me that..."sanskar said and holds her hand,preventing her to hit him again and makes her walk with him outside.

"i wanted to tell you something..."swara said excitedly.

"what..."

"i came first in class and your sister came 2nd....yaho!!!"

"sanskar...get ready for drama"sanskar thought in brain.

"you should have seen her face...look like she will cry at instant"swara said,enjoying her victory.

"have some shame....she is your would be sister in law....don't make fun like this."sanskar said in requesting tone.

"when i came second then she had made my fun...why can't i?"swara said,showing him eyes.

"girls!!!..'sanskar cried in mind.

******************************

Swara closed her books,put them in her bookshelve and picks up her bag.she goes to exit door and gets shock seeing the door closed.she tried to open it and looks at wrist watch 7:00 pm.

"anyone open the door..."swara beats the door but she got no answer.she keep on beating the door for a while then takes out her mobile,crossed her fingers and called sanskar.

"hello!...sanskar where are you?"swara asked sweetly with extra sugar.

"what happened swara?.."sanskar asked dryly.