Part 8

Happy birthday samyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..many many returns of the day...

Evening

"swara get up.."shomi shake her but swara turned in sleep.

"how much you will sleep..."shomi said shaking her again.

"maa let me sleep...in London life is so hectic,i will not get chance to sleep like this again"swara said and pulls cover till head.

"baba ji has come...meet him then sleep again"shomi said in affectionate voice.swara gets up hardly and looks at her.

"which baba ji?..."swaea said and keeps head on her lap.

"some bad eye had caught you,you have become so weak...therefore i called him,he is very famous baba"

"hmm..."swara said in sleep,she didn't hear anything whichshe had said.

"swara!..."shomi again shaked her.

"what happened?.."swara jerks up from sleep.

"get up and splash some water on your face..."shomi said and make her stand on her feet.

"maa!..."swara cried and keeps head on her shoulder,putting her whole weight on her and again closed her eyes.

"you became so lazy..."shomi said,shaking her head, takes her washroom and splash water on her face.when swara was able to open her eyes,shomi takes her down and makes her stand in front of baba.

Swara hardly opena her eyes and gets scared seeing the scary baba.black dress,long dirty hair,wrinkled face.

"Maa!.I....i.."swara said in scared voice.

"Baba ji...my daughter have become very weak,I think....isko kisi ki nazar lag gai ha(someone's bad eye is on her)....do something"shomi said in worried voice

"You are right...someone is keeping bad eyes on her."

"What is this ghostly uncle saying?"Clara asked from uttra.

"He is saying... some one is keeping very bad eyes on her"uttra said loudly to make sanskar here.he ignores her completely and focus on lucky and his discussion.lucky smiles a little.

"But don't worry I will do something but...."baba said in meaningful way.

"I will bring your fee...."shomi said quickly and leaves.

Baba looks at swara with his red scary eyes,revolves around her and hit his broom,made of peacock feathers on swara's face.she cringed instantly.he again revolved around swara and hit broom on swara's face while murmuring something under his breath.he repeated it two times more.

swara closes her eyes angrily,her face turned red.clara laighed loudly,seeing swara's face expressions.sanskar looks at swara's face for one second then again looks at lucky.

"he is dead..."this thought came in sanskar's mind.

"baba ji...."

"child...one ghost has held your daughter's soul very firmly....he is very dangerous"baba said in dramatic voice.swara corrects her glasses and looks at him with narrowed eyes.

"hey bhagwan!...my daughter....baba ji please do something."

"but...its a long process and..."

"baba ji...please save my daughter....here your first fee and don't worry about money"

swara stops shomi hand,which was moving toward baba to give him money.baba and shomi looked at her.swara removes her glasses, gives it to shomi,takes peacock broom from baba's hand and hit on his face.