Part 7

"ragini have you seen swara?..."uttra asked from ragini,while looking at sanskar.he looks at her angrily.uttra bites her inner cheek,seeing him angry.

"there she is..."ragini said with smile,poiting at door and gets surprised seeing clara with her.uttra and ragini walks toward her.

"who is she?.."uttra asked,looking at cute girl.shekhar and ram also gets straight seeing clara.

"ya meri maa ha...(she is my mother)"swara said in irritated voice,pointing at clara.

"maa is inside...who is she?"ragini said innocently.swara looks at ragini.uttra giggled,seeing swara's expressions and bend till clara's height.

"hello!..."uttra said with smile.

"they are my sisters..."swara introduced ragini and uttra to clara.

"hey!..." clara shakes hand with uttra.swara leaves clara with ragini and uttra,seeing,nani, shomi and sujata coming,she goes and hugs shomi.

"where were you gone early morning...i hot worried"shomi asked in worried voice.

"wo...actually...."swara scratches her head.

"what is your name?..."ragini asked from clara.

"clara.."she said with attitude.

"clara....nice name"ragini said.

"swara see...your sister is taking my name correctly."clara shouted loudly.swara and shomi looks at her direction.

"how many times told you...not to shout"swara throw daggers at her.clara stuck out her tongue at her.

"who is she...."shomi said chuckling at girl's antics.

"the house in which i am pain guest...she lives there"swara said while making face.

"hey karela..come here"swara calls clara.

"its clara..."little girl fumed and walks toward her.

"she is my mom and she is my aunt and she is my grandmother.."

"oh! hello...i am clara."clara said excitedly.women smiled seeing her excitness.they takes her with them,makes her sit on couch and all sit around her.

"i want to ask one question from you..."clara said to shomi.

"ask?..."

"have your daughter got hit on head in childhood?"clara asked with twitched nose.

"karela...mind your tongue"swara slapped on her head

"its clara..."

"calra..karela...jo bhe ha(whatever)"swara said in irritated voice.

"did you see that...can't even speak my simple name"clara complained to shomi.swara mimics her.

All laughed at their cute fight,except nani because she was not able to understand,clara's British accent english.

Sanksar looks at swara's face with small smile on lips.swara who was busy in fighting with clara,looks at him unknowingly.they share a long eyelock.

After sometime,sanskar breaks their eyelock,gets up and leaves.swara looks at his,leaving from there.

**********************

Night

Sanskar has entered the house and was going to his room but vets surprised seeing clara sitting in hall with crossed arms and pouted angry face.

"why are sitting here?...its too late"sanskar asked after sitting beside her.

"i am waiting for swara...you know she promised she will take me out today but didn't come till now...have you see the time"clara said while fuming in anger.