Part 3

Maheshwari house

"she..she is witch"uttra said while fuming in anger.sanskar and lucky nodded at once.

"whole day keep on revolving around professors...sir please explain this again..ma'am please can you give me yesterday's lecture again.i missed that"uttra mimics swara.both brothers again nodded.

"artogant...rude...whitch"uttara again fumed.

"sanskar bhai....break up with her.....you have to decide me or her"uttra turned toward sanskar.

"off course you uttra....you are my cute little sister....girlfriends are changed everyday.one after another"sanskar said,buttering her completely.

"really!....."

"God please not her..."sanskar pleaded and turned back.swara was standing with red face.

"ho giya sayaapa!..."sanskar muttered and smiles sweetly at swara.

"swara child!....why are you standing at door,come inside"sujata said coming there.

"actually maa had made kheer.she send it for you.you like it na"swara said with smile.sujata gets happy.swara gives bowl to sujata aunty,throws daggers at sanskar and goes out.

sanskar jumps the couch from head side and runs outside.

"bhai you told me you will break up from her...."uttra shouted from back.lucky slapped on her head from back.

"swara!...wait"sanskar said and holds her hand.swara jerks his hand and turned toward him.

"you are such a double face person...in front of me.whole day uttra do make up then how will she get position and in front of her...."swara said and slapped on his face.

"you are my girlfriend she is my sister....how many times told you stop fighting with her...better than this i should not have make you girlfriend"sanskar hit on her head.

"then get lost....i also don't need doube face person as my boyfriend"swara shouted at him.

"you get lost from here...this is my house"sanskar shouted back at her.swara closed her fist in anger then stamp her foot and leaves.

"God both these girls are making me mad...i am done with this"sanskar said angrily and went back and sit beside uttra with fuming face.

"again!!!!!!..."uttra and lucky said in union.

"last time....i will die but will not patch up with her."sanskar said in anger.uttra and lucky nodded at once.

"and if you didn't come first next time...i will throw your make-up box in dustbin"sanskar said and slapped on uttra's head.she makes face while rubbing her head.

Gaddodia house

"maa!...give me some iron rod i will break his jerk head"swara said while shaking with anger.shomi looks at her red face and shakes her head with small smile.

"don't smile....this time its final.i will never patch up with him"

"hmm..."shomi nodded and again start sweing swara's sweater.swara went to her room angrily,put a box on bed and starts throwing different things in it.after finishing her work,she comes out and walks toward sanskar's house.

shomi saw her going and chuckled at her aggressive nature.

"keep these things with yourself..i don't need them"swara throw all things in sanskar's lap and hit empty box on his head and turned to leave.sanskar hold his head.

"take this also..."sanskar shouted,making her stop.he removes watch and gives it to her and was thinking to return other things also but stopped seeing swara picking up a flower vase.