Part 4

New Year Night

"everyone knows the rule so let's start the game!!!!!...'kavita said excitedly and spin the bottle.it stopped at lucky and everyone hooted loudly.

"go and slap that girl"

lucky looks at large woman of double size and gulped.he goes toward that woman,prays inside his mind and slapped the woman hard.

"sorry aunty...i am very sorry they give me dare"lucky said quickly and points back at his friends.

"what did you just called me..."woman said angrily and grabbed him with collar and shook him twice.

"don't call me aunty!!!!.....i am just 26"woman shouted at lucky's face and pushed him back,lucky staggered and fell near his friends.lucky looks the woman coming toward him,gets up and runs outside.all looks at him and laughed loudly and goes after him.

All were standing around the car's bonet and kavita spinned the bottle again.this time it stopped at kavita.she makes face and looks at her devil friends.

"katrina's drunk acting ."

she picks up emoty bottle and climbs the car's bonnet

"suicide!!!!!...."she shouted so loudly that everyone covers their ears.

"villagers!...look at this man."kavita pointed at sanskar.

"we were going to get marry but this...this double battery ruined everything"

swara gritted her teeth for calling her double battery and pinched to her bard.

"aaa!..."kavita cried and steps down from car.all claps for her.swara throws daggers at sanskar.she ignores her.kavita spun bottle again and it stopped at sanskar.

"sanskar go and propose her"lucky said poiting at one woman.

"how many times i should propose her"sanskar said,pulling swara close to his chest.all friends beats their forhead.

"not to me..to that woman."swara said with light blush on cheeks,she holds his face and turns her to woman direction and kiss on his cheek,lovingly.

"are you all went out of their mind.."sanskar said in shocked voice,looking at the woman size.

"and sheb should say yess!!!!!...."they shouted while seeing him going there.

"lakh di lannat..."sanskar muttered to himself

"excuse me.."

"yes..."woman turned toward him with very serious expressions.sanskar falls on his knees there.

"i really love you...your..your big (scary) eyes and your dark color..i i love it"

"get up.."

"sanskar you are dead today"sanskar thought in brain.

she gives him card and kiss on his cheek and said "call me"

sanskar goes back to his friends while rubbing his cheek and threw card at lucky.

All again burst out laughing.

"why didn't you propose me like this.."swara said after hugging sanskar.

"shut up."sanskar said in irritated voice.

kavita again spun the bottle and it stopped at swara.she makes bad bad faces.

"seeing that traffic inspector...go and take selfie with him."

swara nodded and walks toward inspector,thinking something.

"i have heard he is most strict person in all."karan muttered in kavya's ear.

"what!!!..."sanskar shouted and was going to stop swara but they held him.