Part 6

Hey guys!

thank you so much for overwhelming comments and so many questions.let me clear some doubts.swara lied to sanskar and he caught her lies because he knows her very well.and one reader asked,why is uttra against swasan.its just stupid thing.swara and uttra are competitors therefore she don't like her.and ragini was blaming swara because she was hurt because of shomi's behaviour.if some one's daughter get divorce...does behave so calmly and unconcerned?....therefore she was hurt.

i hope i clear things but if there are some confusion then please.i will love to clear them.enjoy reading.

Evening

"thank God you came....i was waiting for you.let's go some where"clara jumps down from couch happily,seeing swara.

"i am very tired....i will take you tomorrow"swara said in tired vouce and falls down on couch with thud.

"you said this yesterday also..."clara said sadly after standing in front of her.

"if i would have not joints problem i would have took my grand daughter but this joints pan"granny said,feeling sad after seeing sad face of her grand daughter.

"and grandpa is also busy in meetings.... please."clara said,jumped and sit on her lap.

"please...please"clara started pleading her.

"okay..okay fine...if you will step down then we will go somewhere"swara said,feeling helpless in front of her.

"yeah!..."

After an hour

"i want to buy this..."clara shows swara a beautiful hand stitched bag.

"bhaiya ji..how much for this bag?"

"500...."

"how much?..."swara asked with wide eyes.

"500..."shopkeeper repeated innocently,thinking she didn't hear first time.

"karela...seeing that,go there and buy popcorn for both of us."

"i want this bag..how much he is saying?"clara asked,not able to understand hindi.

"i will buy...you go"

clara nodded and run from there.swara turned toward shopkeeper.

"she is a kid and i look innocent from face so you will make us fool..."swara said throwing daggers at him.

"but this is the rate..."

"you think i don't know the rate.i have spent my whole life here....bajao ak kaan ka neecha(should i give tight slap under ear)"swara said,coming to her feisty nature.

"i have come here after 5 years and this how you are welcoming me..."swara said while beating him with the same bag.

"madam..madam...200 for this"shopkeeper joins hand in front of her.swara stopped beating him,put bag down and corrects her hair.

"i will give 150 for this not a single penny more than that"swara said in calm tone.his eyes bugged out at her calm tone.

"but madam..."

"you said something..."swara asked with narrowed eyes.

"I..i was saying i will pack this for you"housekeeper said and quickly pack the bag.

"hmm...good"swara said and gives him money and leaves.

"what type of creature was that..."he muttered to himself.

Swara gives bag to clara and takes her popcorn.she holds clara hand from free hand and start moving forward.clara was putting pop-corns in her mouth directly as her one hand was in swara's hand.