Chapter 7

OLIVIA

As I watched her walk away, I thought to myself, Did I just invite her to my place? What the fuck, Liv? You don't even know her. Sure, she's friends with Tanya, but still!

It was still a treat to watch her walk away, though. I finished gathering everything I needed, and drove home. I had to hurry if I wanted to be presentable.

I whipped up the cupcakes, and had them baked in no time. I hopped in the shower, changed my clothes, and was icing the cupcakes when her text came through. Good, I still had some time to calm down.

When she arrived, I opened the door, and felt my stomach flop.

Damn, she looks good, I thought as I forced out a smile to hide my thoughts. Stop it Liv, she just got out of a relationship and needs a friend. And she's a woman for God's sake, I scolded myself as I led her to the kitchen.

We made small talk, and before long, I suggested we move to the living room. Once we were settled, she asked me, "So, why did you decide to open up a cake shop?" I smiled as I recalled the journey of how I came to know my first love.

"The first piece of cake that I remember having was a slice of orange cake that my Grandmother made. I remember thinking that if I could just spend the rest of my life eating cake, everything would be perfect," I giggled. "Unfortunately, my hips and thighs didn't agree," I finished.

"You look perfect to me," she said. I felt my face flush and my insides tingle as she eyed my hungrily.

Suddenly, I felt naked. I cleared my throat, averting my eyes, "After high school, I attended Culinary School. I figured there had to be other people out there who loved cake as much as I did."

"Well, I'm glad I met you. Now, I can satisfy my sweet tooth," she licked her lips.

Dear God, I thought as I felt my panties grow damp.

I shifted in my seat, changing the subject, "Enough about me. Did you always want to be a Claims Adjuster?"

She rolled her eyes, "Nope. I graduated with a Business degree, and it was the only job available at the time. But I'm thinking about pursuing a joint M.B.A. and law degree."

"Jeez, that sounds intense. What do you want to do with it?" I asked her.

"I'm thinking of becoming either an Analyst or a Strategist. I'm not sure yet," she shrugged, nonchalantly.

"Well damn! Here I am thinking I was doing big things by owning my own shop, and you're over here talking about extra serious life goals," I teased her.

"Don't sell yourself short," she said. "Not too many people own their own business at such a young age. You're already way ahead of me," she looked at me sincerely.

"Thanks for that," I blushed.

We talked for a little while longer about nothing in particular. "I should get going," she said lifting herself off of the couch.

"Take some of the cupcakes with you," I insisted. I packed them up, and walked her to the door.

"Thanks again. I'm excited to have these later," she smiled at me.

"Any time. If you ever want more, just call me," instinctively, I hugged her. Mmmm, she smells incredible, I thought as I inhaled deeply.

"Goodnight," she said as she walked to her car. I waved as I watched her drive off.

I closed the door, and instantly felt lonely. What is wrong with me? You just met her, Olivia, how could you possibly miss her already? I could still feel her hug, smell her cologne.

Subconsciously, my right hand landed on my right breast and began to squeeze. My eyes shot open as I realized I was groping myself in my entry way.

Shit! What am I doing?

I tore my hand away, and made my way to my bathroom. I took a cold shower, dressed for bed and decided to read before going to sleep. One of my guilty pleasures is reading cheesy romance novels. I know, right? I must have been more exhausted than I realized, because I soon drifted off to sleep...

I was standing in my kitchen, stirring a pan full of chocolate sauce, preparing it to drizzle over the chocolate Bundt cake that was cooling on the counter. All of a sudden, someone was standing behind me. A pair of strong hands gently grasped my hips.

One held firm, as the other slowly trailed under my shirt, lightly grazing my belly. As those fingers began leisurely making small circles around my belly button, soft lips came into contact with my left ear.

"I have been waiting to taste you," a familiar voice whispered, "I want my slice of caramel cake."

I shivered as the other hand slid under my shirt, to briefly join the first, before continuing up and cupping my right breast. Teeth nibbled at my earlobe, as fingers began to massage by breast through my bra. I whimpered as a wet, warm tongue trailed down my neck.

Without warning, I was whirled around so that I was facing the island. I held on for dear life, as my nipple became the center of attention. My knees almost buckled as those soft lips kissed behind ear. The left hand began inching its way down under my yoga pants, softly rubbing my mound over my panties. "Yesss," I hissed, my hips bucking involuntarily.

Before I could react, those hands spun me around, and I was once again entranced by warm, honey brown eyes.

I was easily lifted and placed on the island. She grasped the hem of my pants, and slid them down my hips, taking my underwear with them. I lifted my butt up to help her, and soon, I was fully exposed from the waist down. Her hands gripped my thighs, as she pried them apart. I could feel my pussy leaking onto the granite counter top.

She slowly lowered herself between my legs, and I released a breath I didn't even know that I was holding. We locked eyes as she deeply inhaled my scent. A deep, primal noise erupted from the back of her throat. I nearly came at the sound. She leaned forward, and...

I was awakened by the sound of my phone ringing. "Shit! Who the hell is it?" I grumbled, looking at the caller ID. It was my mother. Count on her to ruin the moment. I laughed as I answered the phone.